Thread: Uploading picture from kodak easyshare m530 camera to computer

Uploading picture from kodak easyshare m530 camera to computer

Hey! I have got a brand new Kodak easyshare m350 camera on my birthday but it seemed to be something wrong with the camera. I am unable to upload pictures from camera into my computer. My all the pictures are saved in the memory card of the camera. When I plugged the camera with the USB, it will appear on my computer screen but it will not show or let me upload any pictures. Help me please.

Re: Uploading picture from kodak easyshare m530 camera to computer

You having problem with the camera, I think I can solve your problem. Connect your camera to the computer with the help of USB plug which is provided to you with the camera. After connecting the camera with computer press the share button application which is there in the camera. As soon as you press the button all your pictures from camera uploads in the computer automatically. Even you can transfer videos automatically by performing same steps. You must have not followed this steps, so that must be the reason of you facing such kind of problems.

Yet Problems are unsolved then visit to the Kodak camera official website to check instruction about uploading images from your camera to the computer. Follow the instruction carefully as they ask you to do. You can also check the manual guide which is provided to you with the camera by the manufacturer or dealer. Follow the guide there must be necessary instruction for the same and your problem of uploading picture may be solved forever. Hope this solution might helped you.

Another option left with you is that visit to the manufacturer or the product provider so that they provide you required necessities. Since you have mentioned in your question that your kodak easyshare m530 camera is brand new so there must be possibility of your camera having warranty. If it’s having warranty then you can claim for replacement of camera with a new one. Try to visit the manufacturer as soon as possible because warranty might get over. It’s important that you take the invoice with you before visiting.