Thread: Final Fantasy VIII for PSX4Droid

Final Fantasy VIII for PSX4Droid

Here is the quick question for all of you out here to solve and help me and all those who are having the similar kind of problem like me. So here we go. I have PSX4Droid and I have Final Fantasy VIII. I have now the strange problem. I have the newest version, and the game begin up very well... I am able to see the title screen and everything, apart from when I choose new game, it black outs. Thank you to you in advance.

Re: Final Fantasy VIII for PSX4Droid

Yes I believe you include pose a good question. Because I also had the same problem few days back but I was not able to solve it because of the busy schedule and other things which dint allow me to find the solution, but since I am free now I am keen to find the solution for the same so please someone give the solution for this and if I would get I will give you all. But I think that FPSE will be the one who will solve our problem

Yes I also have got some things to say over here and also looking for the solution for it. I don’t know how but FF 8 is working in me but world map is very laggy and sluggish. Well now the question I need to know is that my frind also have the same game but it doesn't even load and we are not even able to find the save location. Ha any one of you got anything to say about it or any suggestions regarding the same?

Getting the save location is very simple and you will find it in the .psx4droid folder mcd. You must know this much that the files are being stored into the memory card and no where else. You can also do one thing you can also go for the quick saves they are the ssn. Ok so enjoy game as it is fantastic to play and I bet that it is enjoyable to play it and you will surely going to love it. And thanks for asking the question over here.

You should also transfer from psx4droid to fpsce this can be done in the following ways.

1. make use of psx4droid load up the save state and go to the save point and you should do a memory card save

2.After you do that modify to slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd files from your mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr
    3. After this you should depart to fpse and alter memory card place to position to your mcd files u recently renamed

I would say that it is the noob question asked and I have the solution for the same:
    1. psx emulator psx4droid or FPse will be needed in your case.
    2.You will also need the psx bios file scph0001.bin you need to find that on net.
    3. Get the rom of the sport you desire to have fun get it from doperoms’s site.

Yes thank you very very much to all those who have given reply over here I am sure that this is goignt to help many and many of them and will take benefit from it. I was having the problem of lagging which is now being solved after following the instructions from here. And hope the others who have asked question over here must also have solved the problem as the solution given over here are simply great.