Thread: Psx4droid cannot load game with Virtous G-Lite

Psx4droid cannot load game with Virtous G-Lite

HELLO friends, I had bought a new Psx4droid with virtous g-lite rom. everything was working fine with cm7.0.3 but in Psx4droid I’m having a problem in loading a game I’m very much new to this does anyone know how to sort out this problem. I just bought it new and I can’t able to load the game I want to play FF9 please share if anyone have something to share related to this topic will be very much thankful to the person who will help me to sort out this problem.

Re: Psx4droid cannot load game with Virtous G-Lite

Hello friends, even I was having the same problem with psx4droid in loading the games. This bug in it and really affect many people using Android ROMs. Mine problem is solved I had update it to psx4droid 3.0.5. I this update many bugs had being fixed. Which now support many games and can be played without any bugs. So I recommend you to update it and hope it gets fix as soon as possible.

Hello, if you’re the beginner with G-Lite version 1.0.1 then you can use Launcher Pro instead of using stock launcher and you can even use a default theme. This is difficult in between preferences like updating and re-flashes of your ROM. If you want to apply these preferences then just create the file on sdcard in the directory. You can use stock launcher which uses gingerbread launcher and stock theme which install the stock Gingerbread theme you can even remove the file whenever you want.

Hello, Psx4droid cannot load game with Virtous G-Lite. You can play many games on it as psx4droid supports various format of rom like BIN, ISO, IMG, PBP, Z, ZNX, and EBOO but most of the rom doesn’t support ecm format. There are many step-by step tutorial in which you will be guided to how to setup psx4droid and to convert it to ecm format and don’t forgot that you should have bios if you have original play station.

Hi, search and download ECM for your windows and then dxtract the unecm.exe from ecm100.zip which you had downloaded in the same folder where you had keep your ROMS after this extract the file data.bin.ecm that is in PlayStation ROMs which you need to convert it and after extracting rename the ECM rom with the title of your game with .ecm after this search for your file in window explorer and then drag and drop it to unecm.exe. and wait till it get converted then after converting give that converted file with the extension of .bin and then copy scph1001.bin with other file which had being converted then disconnect your mo\bile then go to menu then in that go to setting then PSX BIOS file and locate scph1001.bin on your SD card then you will be prominent to find the rom then you’re done with it.

Hello doesn’t waste the time in updating it as Psx4droid cannot load game with Virtous G-Lite so I recommend you not to update it to psx4droid v3. There might be risk in getting crashes during updating or flash. Hope this will help you. Well I’m having the different problem I’m having Xperia X8 (firmware 2.1) and PSX4droid cannot run *.bin file. I’m not able to play the game which is downloaded from emuparadise. Does anyone suggest me to get rid from this problem?