Thread: Have you looked at Windows Vista Aero Theme for blackberry 83xx/87xx/88xx series

Have you looked at Windows Vista Aero Theme for blackberry 83xx/87xx/88xx series

I am using BlackBerry 8300 Curve Smartphone. Recently I was search for new things for my phone. This time I was looking for new subjects and navigating through many sites I found a site that had Vista Aero Theme. I observed that it is available for 83xx/87xx/88xx series for this phone. Have you all observed this theme and I also want some more description about this theme. It would be better if you give a views about this theme.

Re: Have you looked at Windows Vista Aero Theme for blackberry 83xx/87xx/88xx series

Actually I am using 8800 series phone and even I search for some stuff for my phone. I had many themes for my phone, but as you updated me of vista aero theme for blackberry. I quickly searched for this theme and had a look on this theme. I like this theme and I would list some of the features of it which I like the most. First thing is that it provides Signal and Battery Meters and the other one is Dialog Buttons. I like these things a lot in this theme.

Re: Have you looked at Windows Vista Aero Theme for blackberry 83xx/87xx/88xx series

This vista aero theme is just awesome. It is able to load new animations which look nice. Also when we do some task of data transmission then this theme shows us the icons for it, probably called as data transmission icons. Also the vista background image is looking decent. I have found more in detail that when we install this theme then the font changes, and the font which this theme uses is Segoe UI. Thus it gives more additional look making it more perfect.

When I searched for this theme then I thought that it would have some cost associated with it. But later when looking the information, I came to know that it is free. Yes but if anyone mind to pay, then they can do the same using donate button. I like this site much and I would probably click on the donate button and would help these guys. As by providing some donation they would get some money and they deserve for this as they work harder and give us such a wonderful theme.

Using this theme, it seems that it has made my user interface more customizable. Also the fonts look nice and it gave my homescreen a quite good look. The clock is not fixed to show 24 hour clock, instead it also have a ability to offer 12 hour clock. The icons used are perfect. It looks like actual vista icons and almost the same default vista icon. A true windows lover would love this theme as I love. So one should not wait for having such a nice theme for their phone.

The only thing not there for me is the notification icons in the banner. Adequate room for 3-4 would be immense! (Ex. Message, SMS, BBM, Facebook etc.). If you desire to use again the new theme fonts just go to Options>Theme, then select track wheel/trackball and select "Reset Theme Defaults". This option would give you back the needed default theme which you have downloaded or installed first time. Well rest all from my point of view is better.

Well I would add to above post that you can effortlessly use the fonts you wish by selecting them in Options>Screen & Keyboard>Font Family. I love this theme, the merely thing that could make it better is if the fonts would use the fonts I want & also when your on a call if you could match the call screen to a more Vista look (like the incoming wallpaper but with a vistas cove.) I will donate when I have some cash in about a week