Thread: Psx4droid possible to use on gingerbread?

Psx4droid possible to use on gingerbread?

Hello console gamers! I am having the psx4droid and I am also having one small issue regarding the same so I am here to get some kind of help from you all people, hope so you all can help me out to get the problem solved. I am not able to use the psx4droid on the gingerbread. Has any of you being able to do it? If yes then please post something about it over here and let others know about the same. Thank you in advance.

Re: Psx4droid possible to use on gingerbread?

Yes this is the similar kind of quere I am having regarding the psx4droid. I searched on the internet regarding the same but I dint get the enough content regarding the same. psx4droid v2 is of Sony Playstation 1 for Androids. psx4droid v2 is a total repair of the inside mechanism of the original emulator, wanting a fresh product because to compatibility. So if any one gets the information on the same do tell us.

Yes I am not alone! Lol, I mean to say that I am also in the same boat as you all traveling. I don’t hink that there are any Emulators for the 2.3.2 update. I heard that the Psx4droid is compatible with the ginderbread. I mean it is compatible with the 2.2+. And I have also heard that the FPS is also much faster then the Psx4droid. So lets hope we find some way to get the Psx4droid work with the gingerbread.

Yes I think neither PS1 emulators toil with the gingerbread. Because when I tried to do that they mutually ask over you to load the game, but when do that the program gets freeze and then it just crashes out and you are then stuck. I hope so some of you also might have encounterd the same problem as I am doing right now. Sad for this. But I would say that the upgrade of Psx4droid might solve the problem

Yes I also hope so that the new update will work and get it done. I have not found out any related topics to “Psx4droid any way to use on gingerbread”, but I am sure that there will be some way to get it done and I will be keeping my hunt for it on and on. And by the time we can upgrade it to the V2 and it is available for much lesser price. Some issues might get solved upon getting upgraded. Thanks to all.