Thread: Is it possible to have Internet browsing on Playbook

Is it possible to have Internet browsing on Playbook

I am having some issues with the black berry playbook, and I am trying to search it on the net but I am not getting anything that can really help me out so I am posting it here also. So can any of you have the solution for the same? not including WiFi access with my BB 9780, can I obtain internet right to use with the browser? Is it possible to surf the net? Can I only use BB Email, calendar, etc? Thank you to all in advance.

Re: Is it possible to have Internet browsing on Playbook

I am also having the Playbook of the Black Berry. And I am also raising the same question as you all may be having. But I have used the social network to solve my query. There is a BlackBerryHelp on the Twitter. I asked do I require wifi fot the internet access but I have still no got any response. Am waiting for the response and will let you all know about it as soon as I will come to know. But I think the answer would be yes

This is presently a pure rumor, but I imagine that the BlackBerry bridge should work like the applications that direct from beginning to end the BB network heap directly. And I think that this will also allow the BlackBerry PlayBook captivated to a BB to access the internet resources. According to me if they now make use of the standard bluetooth networking profile, then they will have right of entry to the carrier supplied internet.

Hello I am also owing the smart phone i.e the Black Berry playbook and I have not used such an amazing phone before in my life. I just love this smart phone and I think is really very smart to operate and only smart people like us can handle it. Lol. Ok jokes apart and I also has the same question and I did some research and development about it on the net and found out that it can be done only through the 3G smartphones.

I also had the similar kind of doubt and I tried to contact the concern person about this problem. I asked to them that I want to access the internet and I donot have the wifi. So can I do it through the 3G connection on my BB. Then I got the amazing reply form themai.e they told that Wifi only access the internet! What was ths I dint not get it but any wasys I would tell that you can use The BB as the modem.

Yes I also dint get what they ment to say but I think the answer is all most no. I think that it is not possible to obtain internet right to use with the browser.It is not possible to surf the net. And it is also not possible to use BB Email, calendar, etc. if you donot have the wifi connection. In my BB 9780 I don’t think so I would be able to access the internet and or I am not having the right knowledge about it how to use it.

I would say that my Fingers are still crossed! I am also having the similar kind of doubt so I was trying to look for the video, but my one of the friend told me that right to use the internet above your BB connection may be limited by the carriers provider of yours. So according to me we have to talk to the carrier provider of our Blacke berry smart phone and we would be able to access it if they allow.

Bluetooth is the merely method to join your BlackBerry to the PlayBook. There is veto cable to connect the two jointly. The point being prepared is that IF tethering only permit right to use to your Enterprise account and does not permit you to make use of the 3G/Cellular network for web browsing, you require WiFi contact which some are opposite to. So this is the reason I am quiting the Playbook.