Thread: Email Setup application is unable to work blackberry torch 9800

Email Setup application is unable to work blackberry torch 9800

I recently returned from Madrid, where I bought a BlackBerry torch 9800. My e-mail synchronization was working fine on the network of SingTel, however when I came here and changed back to T-Mobile application configuration not even open email. When I click the setup application e-mail that says "application initialization" then comes up with "the application encountered an error and cannot continue." I tried restarting the phone by taking the battery out, but nothing seems to work. All other applications, BBM etc. good job is just that.

Re: Email Setup application is unable to work blackberry torch 9800

I have not seen this before. I do not know the solution. But this is what I would try and see if the following were: Make sure you are receiving a good signal, the data is stable and connecting to the RIM network. Call your company and ensure that there is no problem at its end with the network or account. Do you have another battery pull? Make sure you do it. Wait two or three minutes good this time.

Make a full backup and then wipe up your phone. And for the Security, choose to erase third party applications. You may want to back up third party applications in advance if you have paid applications will be problems re-download. Before restoring any data or applications, test and see if you can run the BIS email application. If still unsuccessful, make a decision. Do you prefer to forget that for now and use the BIS web site using a computer, or try cleaning the device with JL_CMDER and reinstall the operating system?

Did you ever solve this problem? I just moved from Jordan to Egypt with a key BB Bold and have the same problem. I also can not open the folder or e-mail accounts, on the few occasions when I can; I cannot open the "Internet Mail Account". Have a suggestion? I tried to restore factory settings, removing the mass; Vodafone etc tried to help, but concluded that the problem is not the end.

As I wrote before my contact at RIM gave no explanation except that they would like to pin someone who was wrong. Shortly after giving my pin mine started working again. If you give your pin, in a private message (PM) I can give them. If you do not want to, then call your company again and have increased for RIM. I am definite that they will surely help you just try it and hope it helps. All the best!

I was looking at the BlackBerry community site to find more people with the same problem. There I found the installation file of the Blackberry "Application of e-mail settings." You can find the version number> Options> Application Management> Application Settings-mail address. This program can be downloaded in several languages and is required to have the home version installed. To select a version and then go to the application of e-mail settings as I said before. Scroll down and look witch languages are installed net_rim_bis_client_your initial country.

Can we assume that the device is unlocked? Did you cancel your BIS account with your carrier? Also I have read a couple of places and finally I got a solution for this and the solution is that open the Host Routing table, place the menu button and finally select Register Now. Many people have said that these steps definitely work so in your case I hope it works and you can do your work. All the best!