Thread: Nokia E6 Up For Pre-Order In India

Nokia E6 Up For Pre-Order In India

Nokia's hottest new Smartphone: The E6 is currently obtainable for pre-order on Nokia India's website. The Nokia E6 will be the first Smartphone to appear with the most modern iteration of Symbian i.e. Symbian Anna. Being the first device to appear with Symbian Anna, prospect are high. The Nokia E6 will outlay maybe Rs 17,999 as per the website. Is it true guys? Please let me know if anyone has any hints about this New Nokia E6.

Re: Nokia E6 Up For Pre-Order In India

Speaking of stipulation, the Smartphone will have an 8 megapixels of camera equipped recording 720p video at 24 FPS, and will have a 2.46" display with pixel dimensions of 480x640. The phone has a corporeal QWERTY keypad with a capacitive Touchscreen; though this is not one of those touch and kind phones that the corporation has launched thus far. The processor is clocked at 600 MHz like the earlier launched QWERTY phone the E5, but the E6 arrives with a 2D/3D graphics accelerator and some other graphical enhancements. It as well appears with 8 GB of built in storage.

The Symbian Anna operating system is held to progress many of the core characteristics of the Symbian platform. When this might not be the ideal device to discover or experiment Symbian Anna's capabilities, it should give us a concise idea regarding a few aspects of its functionality (given its comparatively small form factor). We think that the up till now to be launched Nokia X7 should give us a thought as to how Symbian Anna fares. That being said, not anything can be taken away from the E6.

The spec sheet seems rather well and assures a few thrills however. Dubbed as the business phone, your emails and messages will be ensured of with delicacy; the QWERTY keyboard assists the E6's cause here. The handset is not profligately priced unlike the majority flagship phones by Nokia, but it's not too sensible either. At the end of the day, it's truly a matter of preference. We have come athwart a group of business phones from Nokia, the E5 being the latest addition, but there is no hesitation that this handset does up the ante a bit. You can pre-order the Nokia E6 from the Nokia India website.

Here I also wish to add something about nokia’s new E6 mobile phone. Anything the pros and cons, for me the largest letdown is the screen size, a bit like blackberry Torch would have Report cruelty. Been a great job done the intend is nice on screen and let’s see what ensue in physical realism. The specifications and camera is as well Report cruelty. Good. Price is quite more. And here I have 1 more new is that: WP7 is coming on Nokia; you will need to waiting for maybe at least 6 months.

I previously acquired Nokia E7 recently for 25,000, features are the similar on the E6 just the Symbian Anna add-on, nokia should go in partnership with Microsoft and begin developed windows phones, we had sufficient of Symbian, android is ok but Nokia should begin manufacturing 3d phones from now on, Symbian has become very Report cruelty. Old school, we need growth from Nokia, I faith Nokia handsets than any other company phones.