Thread: upload limit slows down after super one click root

upload limit slows down after super one click root

I am using the galaxy s 4g, and I have rooted it with the super one Click. While uploading anything whether it is a video or picture I get a 1 megabyte of upload speed on my phone. But after rooting it I found that the download limit has been slowed down i don't know the reason. And I was also using the free tether app. Anyone please help me out in this issue. as i am very much frustrated and i don't know what to do.

Re: upload limit slows down after super one click root

You need to take something good, which is over bad. I would better stick to the Sprint rather than switching to AT&T or Verizon for which we have to pay an additional charge. As I think so that it must be of the problem of the customer service. And I don’t find it a very huge deal. I mostly use wifi to upload large files and many times I find my service working very fine. As it does not take a much of time to upload anything as I am not uploading it for all the time.

Users using the GPS’s are facing the same problem in Samsung Galaxy S devices. But the issues have been avoided by the Samsung Sprint’s Epic 4G. It must be important to see that the many a time while using it for commercial purpose, there is a lot of network impact on it. Actual network performance is not indicated by using commercially available applications for testing the speed and the test results might not be always true.

Or the Epic owners, I would only say that you will have to wait for the sometime. Since the update is going to come up, this will help you in improving your upload limit. But it is not for the sure that when it will be fixed. Let us hope that it should arrive as soon as possible. Until the next maintenance is coming we have to just keep our selves near to the wifi spot which will help us to speed up the upload limit, till the updates arrives,