Thread: Unable to use superoneclick in Android?

Unable to use superoneclick in Android?

I have purchased a HTC Inspire 4G since two weeks ago and I have taken an internet connection of Airtel. I am not trying to use the superoneclick. I have installed the Android sdk and every possible add-on for the sdk. I have a problem that when I am trying to run the superoneclick application it is not working so please help me in solving the problem and giving me the suggestions. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to use superoneclick in Android?

I would like to recommend you that there is no offence but if you are not remembering than I would like to recommend you that there is no one click root for the inspire YET. However I think that there is s alternative application that is used to root that involves the making the gold card. I think that all of this information can be found in the android development. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that HTC inspire contains all the features that is needed to our daily life’s like Radio S-OFF, Sim Unlock, root and installs Rom manager and then custom the HTC Inspire/DHD and then I think that flash back the stock the AT&T radio if desired. But I would like to recommend you that I am sorry to say that but superoneclick application can’t be able to run in the HTC Inspire. I hope that the suggestion I suggested will be helpful to you.

I think that you should follow this direction as;
    • Integrated SD Card CID reverser (OSX/Linux versions (me) and Windows Version (shad0wf0x)
    • Integrated Gold card image writing for all supported platforms
    • Far fewer Gold card issues
    • No more terminal commands
    • Much simpler
    • Much faster
    I hope that these directions will be able to solve the problem this are the directions of the V10.

I would like to recommend you that these directions will be helpful to you:
    • Menu Driven
    • Downgrade ROM is now fully functional when complete (sound/perma-root and Super user/Rom manager)
    • TurnboniumX Soundfix applied
    • Simplified further
    I hope that by doing these suggestions the problem will be solved for you because this directions are of V11.

I would like to recommend you that you have to take a note of windows that I think that you have to disable all the malware detection before unarchiving the hack kit. Keep the malware off throughout the hack kit process. Many windows malware detection programs report false positive, deleting the critical files. But I would like to recommend you that I am sorry to say that but superoneclick application can’t be able to run in the HTC Inspire. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

I would like to recommend you that I was not hoping so much replies for my question but now i have solved the problem that when I am trying to run the superoneclick application it is working well in android phones by doing as per the suggestions i have got t he solution of the problem and thanking all of you for giving me the suggestions and your precious time.