Thread: No signal only SOS in BlackBerry curve 8520

No signal only SOS in BlackBerry curve 8520

I just happened to unlock my blackberry phone. so that’s why I want to know what’s the problem in it, can you all please tell me. Well the thing is that after unlocking my phone shows no signal and only shows a sign of SOS that means only for the emergency calls. So can you all tell me what wrong could have gone with the phone? Please do suggest me something on this as this is the case from the past few days and I am not able to make or receive any calls at all. so please suggest me some solutions.

Re: No signal only SOS in BlackBerry curve 8520

Ok then tell me which sim card or the service provider are you using? If you are having any idea about that then please do notify me about the same. It may be a possibility that there must be some issue with the service provider conflict and hence it is giving you such issue, so you do one thing just answer the question that I have asked here. So that we will be able to help you get the solution for the problem. Do reply fast.

Well the phone was originally in the Fido network and as of now I am using the Telus SIM inside. I cannot understand how can a change in the sim card can give problems like these? Can you all please tell me? anyways since you all are experienced on this subject then please do reply the same for the problem. I am sure that I will be getting a proper solution for the problem. So repl accordingly for the problem. I am waiting for the suggestions.

So better stick to the original network that you were having and hence that’s the better option I think is for you so do work on it and let me know if that helped you in solving the problem. So better give a try for the same. See the fido network that you were using is for the gsm phones while Telus run a CDMA network and that too with the 3G connection, even the phone that you are using is not a cdma phone and hence better do not opt for the Telus network. That’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary solution on the same.

Hey thanks that did solve the problem for me. I would like to appreciate your efforts for the same, your suggestions did really help me a lot. So thanks a lot for the same now my phone is running perfectly and it is perfectly fine. So thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. You are really great guys thanks for the issue i was not getting any solution from anywhere in the internet i did get a lot of help from here, so thanks a lot again.