Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad y570 is good for gaming

Lenovo IdeaPad y570 is good for gaming

I want some help in buying a laptop for my school usage. I was also thinking about gaming so that I can run latest games on the laptop without any compatibility issues. I dont mind even if it is not a full gaming computer, just want something that can run game at medium level. So, I was checking out Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 that comes with NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GB graphics onboard. What do you all think about this laptop, is it good or should i go with any other laptop? Thanks

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad y570 is good for gaming

As per from where I have read about the Lenovo IdeaPad Y570, it seems to be a reasonable laptop with the graphics onboard with not the highest in details but still acceptable. You can play games on this laptop by dropping to medium or low graphics settings if needed. The price of this laptop is also considerable since most of the high level gaming laptop comes at a very expensive price.

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad y570 is good for gaming

Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 has a NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M graphics integrated on the motherboard and it looks to be a fast-middle class graphics card for laptops. It also supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0 and because of this you will be able to play games at DX11 support as well. This laptop will be able to play all current games and most of the games at high settings as well. I would definitely recommend you this laptop, so go for it.

There is also an Intel i5 core version of this laptop with 6GB of RAM which will be more faster than the regular laptop. It has got a number of things in it. With the inproved processor you can play almost all games at maximum settings and also get high framerates per second. This laptop also has a very good battery life and you can play upto 5 hours non-stop gaming as well.