Thread: How to use BlackBerry Torch as a WiFi hotspot?

How to use BlackBerry Torch as a WiFi hotspot?

One of my friend is thinking of buying a playbook and we are thinking that we use my torch as the wifi hotspot, so is that possible can you all please tell me. If your answer is yes then do let me know about it. Sicne i need your help in this so please do sort out the issue for me, i did not get any help from anywhere so thats why my last option is you all. so please do help me sort out the issue as soon as possible.

Re: How to use BlackBerry Torch as a WiFi hotspot?

Well sorry to say that your blackberry Torch cannot be used as a wifi hotspot. This is what I have to say here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on that. So whatever plans that you have made related to the same topic then let me tell you that you will not be able to do that. So that’s what I am saying here. I think this much is enough for you and I hope that was the necessary suggestion for you.

Ok then what other method can I use so that I will be able to connect my phone with the playbook. Please I am planning to connect my phone with the playbook and I am looking out for some of the steps that will help me sort out the issue. This is what I have to say here. Please guys you cannot sort out this issue by saying that it is not supported you need to give me some alternate solutions for the same, so that I will be able to think of some solutions on the same topic. So please do help me out here.

Ok then let me suggest you a much simple method for you. The method is named as bridging technique, so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I have to say is that the Bridge is very simple to set up, and will allocate browsing using your BlackBerry device and also the data connection of the devise. This is what I have to say here, try with the bridging method and you will definitely get some help out of it. so do that and let me know if that was helpful for you.

Ok then how can I go ahead with the bridging technique, can you all please tell me. Thanks for telling me about the bridging technique. But what should I do about that can you all please tell me since I am on the lookout of the solutions so please do reply on the same ok I am waiting for the solutions. The bridging technique is a bit complex operation I have heard and hence what I am saying is that it is better that if you all can help me give some solutions on that it will be really nice of you.

See the bridging technique does differ a lot with the different mobiles. So it’s the technique that will differ, so what I am saying is that you better refer the manuals from the official website and you will get the necessary information. So do refer it from there and I am sure that you will be getting all the information there only. So do check it out from there only and i am sure you will be getting everything from there only.