Thread: Unable to connect HTC Desire Z with computer

Unable to connect HTC Desire Z with computer

I have purchased HTC Desire Z mobile which comes with the android 2.2 and my mobile is working fine. I like this feature because of its attractive feature. When I have bought this mobile at that time I was able to connect my mobile with my computer. Now before some days I have installed windows 7 in my computer and after that I am not able to connect my mobile with my computer. Please tell me what should I do to connect my mobile with computer.

Re: Unable to connect HTC Desire Z with computer

I think your firewall is restricting the connection of your mobile with your computer and if you want to solve it then you can solve it by doing setting in your firewall. Go to your firewall and then click on the reset firewall setting. Now after doing that connect your mobile again with the laptop and then check whether you are able to connect the mobile or not, I think after doing that you will be able to connect with your laptop. I think you should try this solution.

As you have mentioned in your post about disabling the firewall in laptop and then connect the mobile and after reading that I have select the reset the firewall setting and after that when I tried to connect the mobile with my laptop at that time I get the same problem. now after that I have also try to fix this problem by disabling the firewall but it didn’t make any difference. Now please tell me how to fix this problem. any help will be appreciated.

I have one solution to fix this problem, first reinstall the USB driver in your laptop and after that check your problem is get solved or not. if you are facing the same problem again then try install the updated USB driver in laptop. Because as you have said that you have upgraded you operating system and that is why I am telling you to install the latest USB driver. I think after that you will not get any issue with your mobile and laptop.

After going through your above reply I have try to fix this problem by uninstalling USB drivers and installing it again abut after that also I get the same problem with my mobile. Now after doing that I have downloaded updated USB driver in my system and after that I have installed it in my system. Now after installing that driver now I am able to connect my mobile with my computer. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all the solutions.