Thread: Compatibility of z4root with HTC Inspire running on Android OS 2.2.1

Mykola Guest

Compatibility of z4root with HTC Inspire running on Android OS 2.2.1

Hello friend, I have used this brand new HTC Inspire cell phone and I installed Android OS 2.2.1 version into this mobile phone. Now there is some rooting problem occur in this system and hence I decided to use the z4root application onto this mobile phone. I have not brief knowledge about this but I need to some clear thoughts. I think there is some compatibility issue present in this z4root with the Android OS. Then if anyone having knowledge about this issue then please shares your own opinion. Thanks in advance.

Re: Compatibility of z4root with HTC Inspire running on Android OS 2.2.1

Hey dude, I am not positive, but I have got some experience about this issue. I used this z4root application for rooting purpose. There is some initial issue present in this point. Most of the time this z4root works on most cell phones that are to be contains the Android OS 2.2.1. HTC Inspire cell phone must have initially make issue but later on it works absolutely fine. Then use this and it will be helps to solve the problem.

Hello friend, I think you are right and absolutely appreciate your own thoughts. This happen in this cell phone because I read and saw videos of people who were able to use z4Root over Android OS 2.2.1. Expectantly the maker of this Z4Root application and other compatible rooting programs such as superoneclick can make the latest facility. Then so anybody who want to use this program then they need to support their efforts and keep the program up to date. It means update this application. This will solve the problem.

Hey dude, I wish for root this cell phone using the z4root application and it will be helps to solve the problem. This is not any kind of compatibility issue in this cell phone. Hence I think you need to do this simple task and it will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then do this task and you can take the manual of this application for understanding this concept in detail. This is the most easiest way to solve the problem.

The superoneclick application will also be helps to do this task and it will be helps to solve this problem. Then you need to just uninstall this z4root application and it will be helps to do this task. Then just use this facility and it will be help to do the same kind of task using the other alternative application. Then use this alternative solution and it will be helps to solve the problem. Then use this facility and it will be works to solve the problem.

The other thing in this problem is that the alternative way is also present in this issue. Then you need to just need to contact the support staff of this site and it will be the good for this HTC cell phone. Then use this cell phone and it will be helps to solve the problem. Use the expert advice and it will be good for the doing the rooting task in the cell phone. You can also use the other alternative way such as expert advice to do this task.