Thread: Unable to access files over Blackberry Bridge?

Unable to access files over Blackberry Bridge?

I have purchased a blackberry Smartphone since two to three weeks ago and I have downloaded the latest operating system 6 and I also downloaded the OS6 Bridge. Firstly I was able to use the playbook on my blackberry torch and I was able to use the bridge browser, email, calendar, and the contacts. But when I was browsing the files on my SD card some problem was occurring in my phone is that I was able to see the directory structure but I was not able to see the files. I am not able to access the files over bridge? Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: Unable to access files over Blackberry Bridge?

I would like to recommend you that while I have observed that I think that you can’t open the documents or the files that are encrypted. To solve this problem I have done an experiment that I have disabled the media card encryption and I unencrypted the PDF file. And then I saw the information and then opened the PDF file. And then I encrypted the media card enable again but by doing this nothing have happened and ten I was not able to open the PDF file also. I think that this experiment is something that you have to take a look at. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that take a look that you are having all the components that you are needed to make the bridge the work. The information that I am giving below should be there in the blackberry mobile while you are bridging:
    1. 9700.
    2. Bridge v 1.0.0.83
    3. Blackberry mobile 5.0.3.22 and you must also have the blackberry messenger build 6.0.x.x
    4. And playbook
    5. OS 1.0.3.1868

I would like to ask you that do you have all these components present in your blackberry phone. If no then install this components and then run the playbook on the blackberry phone.

I would like to recommend you that if you want to bridge the playbook with the playbook then I think that you have to pair the blackberry phone with the Bluetooth with the playbook using the Bluetooth. You have to just click on the blackberry playbook and then click on the Bluetooth icon and then switch the Bluetooth icon. And then click on add new device option and then make sure that your Bluetooth connection is turned on. And then click on the next screen that is the playbook option and then I think that the Smartphone will be displayed. I think so that you should have to select the Smartphone and you will see a six digit number paring code on both the playbook and the blackberry handset. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should download the blackberry bridge application into your Smartphone. The easiest way to open the blackberry application is to open the blackberry bridge option and in that you will see the settings on the playbook. A screen will show a message that unable to connect the blackberry bridge with the blackberry torch. The one thing you have to keep in mind is that see whether the blackberry is installed or not and if installed then turn it on. And at the bottom you will see a message regarding the installation click on the install now icon. And then after that you will see the barcode open the application world of the blackberry and then scan the barcode and then click on the download option. I hope that this will solve your problem.

I would like to recommend you that now you should connect the phone to the playbook via blackberry bridge application. To do this you have to click on the application of blackberry and then turn all the features on. And then click on the playbook and then click on the phone you want to connect. And after that you will see a message that the blackberry phone has been installed and the Smartphone has completed pairing. I hope that this will help you to install the application. And I hope that this will solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

i would like to recommend you that thank you for helping me and giving me the suggestions i was fully surprised that i have got so many replies and thank you for giving such replies that will help me to solve the problem my problem has been solved and now i am able to access to files over blackberry. thank you