Thread: Remote Desktop Client for BlackBerry Playbook

Remote Desktop Client for BlackBerry Playbook

Well I am having BlackBerry Playbook from past couple of weeks. I am having a particular requirement and I am looking for the solution from the users of this particular matter. Let me know if you are aware of the Remote Desktop Client for the Playbook of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Hoping that all the users of this particular forum would help me out to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Remote Desktop Client for BlackBerry Playbook

By using RDM+ you will be able to access the computer of your mobile device of yours. I let you know that by using this particular software tool you will not require to configure the Firewall. Also it did not require any direct connection to the internet. You can have both paid as well as free version of the software. You can use the free version of the software for seven days only. You can get the same from the official website.

Looking at the requirement of yours I recommend that you should try to use TSMobiles and see whether it is working or not. You can use this particular software tool as a Windows Remote Desktop Protocol Client. You can use the same for the remotely access any windows based computer through the terminal service or through the mobile phones of yours. You can get the above mentioned software tool from the official website. So try the same and let me know whether it is helpful to you or not.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that the you should use the RDM+ . It helps you to connect your mobile device to the remote computer with Windows Operating System. It also provides an ability to perform a different tasks as you on the Desktop wirelessly behind of the Firewall and NAT. you can also use the RDM+ which is based on the computer to manage the emails and files easily on the computer of yours.

According to me you should use the LogMeln Pro2. This particular software would give you a flexibility to access and the control the computer from anywhere. You can get this particular software from the official website. So you should download and install on the device of yours and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not. If you are having any query feel free to ask me. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am posting below the features of the LogMeln Pro2.
    • You can work from anywhere with the internet connection.
    • You can print the remote file by using the local printer.
    • You will be able to share the files without using email attachment or FTP.

I am hoping that the thing which I have discussed over here would be useful to you.