Thread: Hard Locking condition attempts 0 in Blackberry 8900

Hard Locking condition attempts 0 in Blackberry 8900

Hello everybody, last one week I worked on Blackberry mobile phone and now this mobile contains Hard Locking condition attempts 0 issue. Actually this problem arrives yesterday, when I try to searching some articles on the internet and in the result I got a BB in hard locking condition (attempts 0). This has been done nothing and it is completely dead. I really need to solve this problem. Any helps for solving the problem will be appreciates.

Re: Hard Locking condition attempts 0 in Blackberry 8900

Hey dude, as per my knowledge there is no simple way in the user side for solve this problem. You cannot do any process to solve this problem. This will be requires the special activation code. Hence I suggest you to just contact the nearest dealer or the support staff. The expert person into that side will be helps to you for solving this problem. Expert gives you the correct DM3 unlocking code. You can also find out it into the shop. This will be requires to done physically through the USB cable. This will solve your problem.

Hey dude, it could be possible that you change the serial in the flash memory of a Blackberry CDMA phone. Hence this will be creates the problem. Then you need to do the specific task to solve the problem. You need to clear the mep of your Smartphone. This will be unlocked Blackberry. The alternative way is to just use the javaloder using then MFI. This will be also effective to solve the hard locking problem.

May be I recommended you to contact the support staff of the blackberry. This will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then you need to just go to that official site and then hit the support staff options. This will be helps to you to found the correct solution over this problem. Then just go to this site and itr really works to solve this kind of problem. The expert has knowledge about this problem and I’m sure you found correct result.

I also faced the similar kind of problem. In that time, whenever I try to access internet over this BB then it will be completely dead. I need to solve this hard locking problem. Then I contact the expert person of the BB. The support staff section of this BB will be helps to me for solving this problem. They give me the correct DM3 unlocking code. This will be helps to me for solving the problem. Then use this task and it will be helps to solve the problem.