Thread: Using Blackberry modem for Android netbook/tablet

Using Blackberry modem for Android netbook/tablet

Hello friend, I have worked on the blackberry mobile phone and I want to use this BB as a modem. Currently I hold the Android based netbook as well as tablet and hence I think this can be possible that use this BB Smartphone as a modem. I also need to install the Blackberry desktop on an Android netbook or tablet. Can this possible in BB case. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any helps would be appreciates.

Re: Using Blackberry modem for Android netbook/tablet

Yep, using tether this can be happens. Hence you need to first search all the details of the tethering and then it will be helps to you for use BB as a modem. I think this tethering will be work with an Android OS based tablet or netbook. The wifi hotspot will be helps to do this task. Then you need to use this technique and it will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then use this facility and it really helps to you for solving this problem.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of trouble and that time I haven’t been brief knowledge about this issue. Then I read the manual of the BB and I understood the correct step by step process to do this task. Then this will be help me a lot to did this connection. I used the wifi present into this BB and the netbook and connect both device. After that I used hotspot and it will be helps to me for access internet over this Android netbook and also used this BB as modem.

I used this Blackberry Smartphone and this will provide lot of advance features to perform the high configuration based task. This will be present the Bluetooth as well as the other facility such as wifi for connectivity. Then I used the wifi features for connectivity purpose. The tethering will be the best way to use this BB as a modem. I think you also need to use this tethering technique and it really helps to solve the problem.

For doing this task you need to follow the specific process. Don’t worry I will told you the correct way to do this task. First install BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1 on the Android tablet or netbook. Then you need to Set up the Internet access point name in this software. After doing this you need to configure dial-up networking connections. Then use this dial up connection and it will be helps to you for accessing the internet over the tablet PC using BB as a modem.

I think this is the excellent way to do this task. Then I used this process and it really works for connecting the BB modem to the Android tablet PC. I used this tablet PC in the last one year and now I buy the new branded BB phone. Then I want to use this BB as a modem. Hence I read your reply and I must tell yopu that this will be best way to do this task. Thanks for your reply. This is so good and the result of this process will be providing the facility to access internet.

Yes, this kind of solution will work to solve the problem. If you are work on the Android based OS and you had to face this kind of problem then I think you need to use this solution for solving the problem. The alternative way is to just use the available software on the Android market. The software present over the Android market will be helps to perform the similar kind of action. The result of this task will be satisfying the user requirement.