Thread: Unable to run Shoutcast stream in Blackberry Bold OS 6

Unable to run Shoutcast stream in Blackberry Bold OS 6

Hello friend, last one year I used this latest black berry bold Smartphone with OS 6. Now this will be creates some problem. If I try to open any Shoutcast stream present into this BB then it will not working. I really need to solve this problem. If I try to run this stream in blackberry bold mobile phone, then initially it starts playing. But within few second it stops playing and will be gives the unsupported media type. Any type of help related issue will be welcome.

Re: Unable to run Shoutcast stream in Blackberry Bold OS 6

I think you need to use the other web browser for doing this kind of task. This will be the alternative way to solve the trouble. Most of the times the usual web browser will be create the problem and hence you need to download and then install the correct web browser which is compatible with the Blackberry phone. Then use this newly installed browser and it could be helps to solve the problem. Then you need to just use this solution and it would be helps to solve the problem.

Hey dude, I think the upgrading OS will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then use the online internet option and it will be helps to do this upgrade OS task. This is the real way to do this kind of task. I think the OS compatibility issues happen in this case. Hence this OS 6 will not be able to run this Shoutcast stream. Then use this alternative way to solve this trouble. This will be helps to you for solving the problem.

There is also other way to solve this problem. You need to first test the compatibility with the browser. This will be might be create the web site compatibility problem. Then I think you need to either upgrade the installed browser or just use other compatible browser for doing this kind of task. This will be the alternative way to solve the problem. Then you need to find out the correct process to solve this kind of trouble. this will works very well.

Last one month I have work on the BB Smartphone. I also faced this kind of troubles. I had read lot of related articles of this issue and I must tell you that this BB Bold OS 6 will be contain lot of similar kind of problem. This Shoutcast is to be internet Radio and there is specific process over this task. I think this OS 6 has to be some problem with the compatibility and hence this will be creates the major running problem. I think you need to update this BB OS. It might be helps to solve the problem.

The reinstallation of the browser will be helps to solve this problem. I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time, I haven’t able to solve this trouble. Then first I did the reading manual and then contact the expert of the support staff. Then finally I got the correct solution. This type of problem needs the reinstallation solution. The web browser will be help to solve this problem. Then use it and it helps to solve the problem.