Thread: Unable to click Trackpad click in blackberry Bold 9700

Unable to click Trackpad click in blackberry Bold 9700

Hi guys I am using blackberry Bold 9700 mobile and I have upgraded my mobile operating system with latest version (OS 6). Now after upgrading the OS my mobile was working perfectly but suddenly I started facing problem with my blackberry Bold 9700 track pad. Now whenever I try scroll from my track pad at that time it works fine but when click at that time I am not able to do that. Please help me to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to click Trackpad click in blackberry Bold 9700

Did you try to solve the problem by restoring the factory setting in your mobile? If you have not yet try that then first do restore factory setting in your mobile and after that check whether you are getting that problem or not. Sometime this kind of problem can be solved by doing the restore factory setting. You have to make sure that you have back up of all your data because factory reset may wipe your all the data. I hope this would be helpful to you.

If you have already tried to fix this by restoring the factory setting then I think you can solve this problem by reinstalling the blackberry operating system. I was having the similar problem and after that I have tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the operating system in my mobile, after reinstalling the operating system my track pad start working normally. Try this trick and then let me know whether your problem gets solved or not?

I have tried to fix this issue by pulling out battery and inserting it again but that was waste of time for me. i have also tried to solve the problem by following your steps also but after that also same problem was coming. My blackberry OS was also updated but then also I have reinstalled it but still no luck. I am very frustrated because of this problem. If anyone having the similar problem and have solution for it then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

I think there is nothing wrong with your mobile software but it must be hardware issue. If possible try to open the mobile and clean your mobile track pad but make sure that you open the mobile with proper tools. If your mobile is under warranty then visit the blackberry service center and tell them about your problem. I think in service center you will get the proper solution regarding your problem and after that your track pad will start working normally.

As you have said in your post I went to the blackberry service center and after that I have asked for the solution regarding my problem and they have repaired my mobile but after that also problem was there then they changed my track pad and after doing that my problem get solved. Now my track pad Is working fine and now I am not getting any issue with my track pad. I am very happy with the blackberry service. Thank you for giving me all the helpful information.