Thread: Unable to see App world in blackberry 8520 curve

Unable to see App world in blackberry 8520 curve

I am using blackberry 8520 curve mobile which is very nice according to my requirements and I use to download applications from my blackberry application world. Some day before I got one notification that black berry app world update is available in after that I proceed with that and at the time of update process my mobile gets crashed. When I start the mobile again from that time App world is missing from my phone. Is there any way to restore it?

Re: Unable to see App world in blackberry 8520 curve

Yes there is one way to fix this issue. Just go to the blackberry application page from your mobile browser. Now look for the application world option on that page and after that click on that. in application world page you will see the download application world option. Now update your application world by downloading that and then restart the device. After doing that your application world will start working normally. I hope this method will solve your problem.

Mae sure that your application world icon is not hidden or not moved to other folder. first go it to the folders of your blackberry and check whether icon is there or not. if it is there then move it to the main screen and then it is done. If you cannot find the icon in other folder also then may your icon is hidden try to fix the problem going it to the menu and un-check the hide option? After doing that you will able to see the blackberry app world icon in your mobile.

If you cannot see the Blackberry application world icon in your mobile then I think you need to do restore factory setting in your blackberry. Normally after performing the restore factory it will erase all the user data and that is would like to tell you that you have to take the backup of all your data before performing the restore factory setting. After performing the backup you can do the restore factory setting in your blackberry 8520 curve and after that you will get the app world back on your phone.

To do restore factory setting in your blackberry 8520 curve you have to follow this procedure and after that you will not get any issue.
    • First you have to go to the option and after that select the Security Options.
    • After going In to the Security Options you will find the General Settings option in that.
    • Now select the General Settings and then and then select the Wipe Handheld option.
    • To continue the process scroll it down and select continue.

Now after that it will restore the factory setting in your mobile phone.

Finally I solved my problem by reinstalling the blackberry operating system. I have tried to solve the problem by restoring the my mobile phone and after the also I was facing the same issue with my mobile and after that I went to the blackberry service center and they reinstalled my blackberry operating system in my mobile and after that my problem gets solved and now my mobile is working absolutely fine. Thank you for helping me and solving my problem.