Thread: Blackberry 9300 use as a modem?

Blackberry 9300 use as a modem?

Hello friend I have purchased a blackberry 3G few weeks ago and I have many features in the blackberry like the blackberry messenger, 3G, long-lasting and removable battery, GPS, it has Wi-Fi update, music and videos on the go. And I have a question in my mind is that am I able to use the blackberry 3G 9300 as a modem, if yes then please suggest me that how can I use this as a modem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and giving me your precious time.

re: Blackberry 9300 use as a modem?

I would like to recommend you that there is a website known as the tether. Tether is an application that is used to connect or have full access of internet into your laptop or computer using the Smartphone data plan. Because of this application we don’t have to use the Wi-Fi connection or extra data plans or the costly data cards. I think that you have to use the tether application which can use blackberry as a modem. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that there is an application known as the tether and this application allows you to run the internet directly in your Smartphone. This means that this application will allow you to use the internet in your laptop using the tether application into your Smartphone. I think that even if you are stuck in the traffic or anywhere you can use the application of tether to run the internet in the laptop. Because of this application I think that there is no use of the Wi-Fi hotspots. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that you have to connect the blackberry smart phone with the USB cables and then allow the blackberry to run the handheld manager to run the blackberry desktop. I think that this is necessary to connect the blackberry as an external modem. I think that there is a manager known as the blackberry handheld manager unless you don’t have this manager I think that you should be not able to use the blackberry as an external modem. I hope that this will help you to understand the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to suggest you that if your problem is not solved by doing this then I think that you should install the modem driver I think that if you are installing the latest version of the blackberry desktop then I think that the modem driver should be pre-installed in that. But if you don’t have them then I think that you should have to manually install the modem driver. And the modem driver should be located in the directory. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that if there is any problem with the modem driver verify if the modem driver is functioning or not the first thing you have to do is to go to the start option and then go to the control panel option and then click on the phone and the modem option. And later in the modem tab you should be able to see the new standard tab or the new port icon. Then I think that you should click on the properties after that click on the diagnostics and later click on the query modem. I hope that by doing this your problem will be solved for this.

Re: Blackberry 9300 use as a modem?

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

Re: Blackberry 9300 use as a modem?

I would like to recommend you that I was not hoping so much replies for the question which i suggested but thank you for giving me so many replies and now when i am going for wide areas i am using the tether application which helps me to connect the blackberry phone as the modem. thank you.