Thread: Blackberry tethering to Ipad 2 with wifi

Blackberry tethering to Ipad 2 with wifi

Hello, last one month I used this Blackberry mobile phone and the functions of this phone has to be creates little bit problem. I used wifi for the connectivity purpose. As we all know that tethering is a method to share the Internet connection between Smartphone and Ipad 2. Now this will be creates problem in this connection and hence I need to solve this connectivity problem. Is it possible to use this blackberry phone as Bluetooth modem and should it allowed to use internet over Ipad. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blackberry tethering to Ipad 2 with wifi

In the blackberry this is to be possible that just use this phone as a modem. This mobile phone will be provide the facility for just enable the wifi connectivity and then used this feature for connecting iPad 2 with the blackberry phone. Then I recommended you to just enable this features as per the step mentioned in the manual and then try to achieve the target. That is you need follow the correct process and after that you can able to access internet on iPad 2.

Hey dude, this is possible in the blackberry phone that to increase the wifi connection capability and then access internet on the iPad using the blackberry as a modem. You need to follow the Jailbreak iPad process and this will be enabling you to do this process. Then use this process and it will be helps to you for just access the internet over the iPad 2. Then do this task and it will be helps to you for solve the problem.

Yep, this Jailbreak iPad 2 will be helps to you for to do this task. The process is so simple that enable to you for access internet over iPad using blackberry as a modem. Download Spirit executable file with Windows version and then go to 'properties' window of Spirit.exe' file. Then hit 'Compatibility' tab, and after that you need to check mark 'run this program in compatibility mode' option. Then choose 'Windows 98/Windows Me' and press 'OK' button. Finally connect Apple iPad 2 with blackberry and then press "Jailbreak" button. This will solve your problem.

The step by step process is also present in the manual of the iPad 2. Hence you need to read this user guide manual and then it helps to do this task. This will be jailbreak the iPad if you want to tether it to a BlackBerry via Bluetooth. Then follow the exact step by step process present in your phone. Hence you need to just read this manual and I am sure it helps you to solve the problem. Then follow this process and it helps to you for solving the problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time, my brother used iPad 2 and I have worked on blackberry phone. Hence I want to connect blackberry as a modem with the iPad 2. Then I decided to use either Bluetooth or the wifi features. Then I contact the service provider of the blackberry and the expert will be sending me the details of this task. This will be helps to you for done the simple task. Hence contact the support staff and it will be helps to solve the problem.