Thread: Blackberry 8830 wont power on after battery was drained

Blackberry 8830 wont power on after battery was drained

I am using blackberry 8830 Smartphone. Actually the battery of this Smartphone is worst. I am saying this because even if I fully charge it then also the battery gets down very much. I use my blackberry for emails, normal text messages, and sometimes for games, Maps, GPS. The main problem is that my blackberry phone won’t power ON. This happened when my battery was drained. So please help me to get back my normal phone again.

Re: Blackberry 8830 wont power on after battery was drained

Actually as your battery has gone drained, thus you have to charge the battery of your Smartphone again. Try to charge your battery completely so that you don’t face any such problems again. Before doing this just pull out your battery and clean the contacts of the battery. Then also try to charge the battery fully, I mean keep it for charge for maximum time so that it gets 100 % charged, and you don’t face the drain problem again.

It may be the case that your battery has gone dead. So just confirm this by placing the battery on other phone. Or you can get other battery from your friend and then put his battery on your phone. If that battery is working fine, then there is no problem on your phone. So you are assured now that your battery is not working properly and you need to replace it so that you can power ON your phone and use it again.

When you plug the charger and connect the phone to this charger then suddenly the battery would charge up. You will get a notification on your phone saying that your battery is being charged. Also, if you have enabled GPS, disable it and re-enable only when desirable. It can consume battery whereas not in utilize. Also stop using the applications or turn it off if you are temporarily not using the same, and this will make your work effective

This issue can also be due to the hardware issue. Easier way that I would suggest to defeat such problems is to visit the support center. Tell them this problem with the executives present over there. They will definitely tell you the precise reason of the problem. If it is the Hardware problem then they will swap the hardware if necessary. They will also direct you about how to defeat such issues. They won’t cost you for this service if your phone is in warranty.

Ok, thanks for providing the directions he has given to me. I have to thank everybody for the efforts that have been implemented to solve my problem. I will pursue all the directions you talk about above and accordingly the application on my cell phone. I was not conscious of all these applications which I run on the phone and it use battery power. I will take note and, consequently disable applications on my phone. Thanks for all the information you have specified me.