Thread: Is one blackberry Id possible for multiple devices?

Is one blackberry Id possible for multiple devices?

Hi everyone I am using Blackberry phone from many months. This is one of the best phones I have ever had in my life. It has good features with many unique applications in it. But I have a question. Can we contain an ID for several Blackberry devices or is it necessary to create different Id’s for different phones. If I have one ID, would it have an effect on how Blackberry Protect works? Please need suggestions soon if possible.

Re: Is one blackberry Id possible for multiple devices?

Individual needs BlackBerry data strategy for each user. For an individual user to have numerous Blackberry, and you can only use one device at a time can have an account and have the BlackBerry device never being used. If I would be in place I would have used different user names and passwords for security if nothing else. See try it but I think making different is quite a better option. Anyways suites yourself.

Blackberry everyone has an assigned PIN number at the time of manufacture. Most of the things you do with a Blackberry are done through a BlackBerry server. When you configure most services to a dwelling that is sent to that person's PIN # and is dedicated to that phone only service books sent to you by the BlackBerry server is associated. Now they say, an email, an SMS / text, OTA updates, and almost everything you send to your phone during the BlackBerry server can barely be associated with a PIN # / phone, the server duplicate post any info / services to two different phones with two different PIN numbers.

There are some services like internet connections, phone calls, etc. that can be accessed through a Wi-Fi BlackBerry server, but the few things you can do without a BlackBerry is very limited because of all the services BlackBerry are programmed to work with a BlackBerry server, not a standard server Internet connection through your cellular provider. Many people confuse with the BlackBerry phone with other smart phones. The easiest way to remember how it works is that BlackBerry phones only work with the BlackBerry servers and the servers are not founded until the services of a telephone / PIN at a time.

You must use different email addresses for each device on the BlackBerry App World. The email address is used as the record in the World App. So if you were to use the same email address for different devices, you can run the risk of not having the correct application associated with the correct device. So, if you create different ID, which will make things easier. Try this hope this really helps. All the best!

As a developer I can change the OS on the device quite often. Each change of operating system forces me to re-activate a variety of services including Protect. Each time you activate if you wish to ask me or add a device. Protect allocate you to change the account information of an apparently independent AppWorld. I suggest you take one of you "children BlackBerry and add it to your account to protect. A backup of both the first units.

Let me ask this question - I observe all the devices to my kids' BB when I connect my BlackBerry protects account. One way that anyone has been able to accomplish this is to have several devices share the same BlackBerry. So, either: I got my kids their BlackBerry devices with mine ID or BlackBerry Protection is updated to handle the addition of multiple devices into a single account. Assuming that the second option will not happen in the short term, nobody knows how to do first. It basically goes back to the original question on this subject?