Thread: Native 2way Gmail Contacts Calendar Sync in Blackberry 9670

Native 2way Gmail Contacts Calendar Sync in Blackberry 9670

I wonder if I can set my GMAIL on my Blackberry 9670 asked if you want to sync contacts and calendar I did and it seems to download the contacts and calendar as well, as well as make contacts and calendar created in my Blackberry to my Gmail. But when I can alter my Gmail contacts / calendar, or make fresh entries that do not seem to be pressed to my device. I remember in the past was full two way synchronization. Am I missing something? For now I'm using the Google Sync, but I hate that my computer can natively support 2-way synchronization is not used.

Re: Native 2way Gmail Contacts Calendar Sync in Blackberry 9670

Yes, two-way. How long are you waiting for? If you like Google Sync. Modifications in the timing of the device in the next 10 or 15 minutes, but the changes in contacts from Gmail or Google Calendar can take up to 2 hours or so. I do not use Gmail native to synchronize. Like you, I use Google Sync, but for two cause. You can check to see if the last sync was done and how many alterations were made. Two, all appointments are on a timetable attached to an email address that is not a Gmail account. I understand that does not work unless it is configured with a Gmail address.

I can use the calendar synchronization in the BLACKBERRY, the MacBook and the computer and found it worked very well. Some updates appear in the short term, but others may have one or two hours as noted above. It just depends on where you are into the synchronization cycle, I guess. You can always do a manual sync on the BLACKBERRY though. I have loaded the Google Sync and hit on that icon to get the synchronization. Do not use Google App timing or function of BIS to Google Calendar and contacts so I cannot help with that.

Unable to perform a manual sync if you want to use synchronization built into the BIS, which is synchronized when you're ready to sync, there is no way to force it manually. You can also try removing the phone battery. Also, try to delete and recreate your account. Resend service books to ensure that the boxes on the synchronization of contacts, calendar entries and removes the elements are marked in the "Email Settings" screen on the site of BSI.

I'm on BIS and I have perfectly synchronized my contacts but not the calendar. I've done the battery pull, resent service books, Gmail ID installed several times. No results. Can anyone help? Thank you. I do not want to use Google Sync, but the timing is available on native OS 5.0. Check if your timing is off or not. Could it be that the BIS has a disability of synchronization. Just try this and I hope it helps you.

Well I don’t have much idea about this but I think you must take help from your friend or someone else who have done this before. Since I don’t have Blackberry it is obvious that I won’t know about this. Ask your friends if they know something about this. Also I would prefer you to contact blackberry support center and I hope they will definitely guide you and give you some solutions for this. All the best!