Thread: Need VGA Driver for Acer Travelmate 4150

Need VGA Driver for Acer Travelmate 4150

Hi guys I am using Acer Travelmate 4150 laptop and I have recently upgrade my laptop operating system from windows vista to windows 7. Now after that all the things were going normally but when I tried to install the VGA driver in my laptop at that time i am not able to install that. is there any other way to install the VGA driver in my laptop. I have tried to install the driver from my installation CD but after that also I didn’t get any solution. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Need VGA Driver for Acer Travelmate 4150

As you have suggested in your post that you are not able to install the VGA driver in your laptop then I think the driver which you are trying to install is crashing with any other driver in your laptop. I would like to ask you that have you tried any third party driver in your laptop. If you have tried then first remove that from your laptop and after that try to install the driver again in your laptop. I hope after that you will be able to install the VGA driver.

If you are not able to install the VGA driver for your Acer Travelmate 4150 laptop then I think you can download that driver from internet and after that you can install that in your laptop. if you want to download the driver then you can download it by going on to the official site of the laptop and after that you have to select your laptop and then you will get the driver download option with all the driver list. From that you have to select the VGA driver and after that download it and install it in your system.

I have gone through your post and after that I have checked in my laptop and there was no other driver were installed in my laptop and after that I visited the Acer official site and after that I have downloaded the VGA driver in my laptop and then I have installed it. But after that also I was getting the same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the operating system but still getting the same problem and it is giving me the message that Nvidia could not find any drivers compatible with your computer. Please help me with this.

If the driver which you have downloaded is not working properly then I think you have to download the driver which support in your operating system and after that you will not get any issue with your VGA driver. Now after that also if you get the same problem then I think you have to contact the Acer service center and ask for the proper driver for your laptop and then you will get the drivers. I hope this information will fix your issue.