Thread: icloud on PS3

icloud on PS3

I have configured a PS3 on my home theater to make use of like Web browser, and afterward I understand that the icloud may perhaps be extremely pleasant solutions in favor of me to have my PC on my television, devoid of have a computer on my living room. I have attempted it but didn’t succeed. Did you anticipate icloud to be a virtual desktop at each and every one Medias? Is that probable to encompass it on PS3?

Re: icloud on PS3

The update 3.60 PS3 firmware will allow the preservation of game data in the cloud. Backups of your games will be on PSN, giving you the opportunity to play on another PS3 that you and resume your game where you left off. This is the 3.60 firmware will allow this. Up to 150MB of data can thus be saved online. But to take advantage of this feature, you must be subscribed to the Playstation, which costs € 50 more per year or € 15 for 3 months. This update may also make patches to counter the jailbreak and minor bug fixes.

After Google Chrome OS, the first OS to run on the cloud, the PS3 and NGP consoles would be the first to join. You can take backup of your games on another PS3 or NGP in case of failure or loss of data from your hard drive. For Sony, this backup is an "online backup" soon to be presented at the next E3. It will also be integrated in the firmware 3.60. The only negative is that only owners of a PlayStation can enjoy more of this feature. Recall that the Playstation Plus Account is offered at 50 euros for 12 months and 15 euros for three months.

For several weeks, owners of a PlayStation Plus subscription some of their 'save games' transfer to a Sony server, making them at a later stage can retrieve anywhere. This principle called " Saving cloud "appeared suddenly without any major announcement, but was nevertheless received with open arms. Now do Dualshockers But statements about this feature, including the fact that this principle in preparation for the NGP is introduced. There have been longer because rumors about the possible connection between the PlayStation 3 and the NGP, which both could exchange game data.

With the advent of netbooks, PDAs, web browsers on consoles like the PS3, the use of cloud computing will bring a revolution in computing since it will no longer have the most powerful processor on the market and spend thousands of euros will be necessary to have any device capable of supporting a browser! And the cost of such a system is clear how it can be much inferior to a usual computer. Every one of calculations, operations plus still the physical memory of the HDD will be assigned toward the cloud service.

Playstation 3 utlizes a browser named NetFront, indicating that it is extremely improbable that the desktop edition will work.Though you must be capable to access "icloud Mobile" which must offer access to the files you encompass on icloud. This one may begin gaming on top of the PlayStation 3, after that at one more site through the NGP connect toward the network. One would right away be capable to carry on the identical game with the equal growth that we simply had chosen.

I don’t think that the PS3 going to get cloud based system or storage facility. There is news that the new firmware will offer you the similar type service but I don’t think that it will as same as icloud system. it may allow you to store stuff online but it will allow you share things with other sony devices like NGP or PSP etc. Currently the icloud Desktop simply supports Internet Explorer as well as Firefox web browsers,