Thread: How to Root LG Optimus 2X with Z4root?

How to Root LG Optimus 2X with Z4root?

Hey hello everyone, I had recently bought my LG Optimus 2X and heard about that my cell is compatible with Z4root, really was glad to know that, I had never root my Rooted with Z4root ever, so can you suggest me how can I root my Optimus 2X using Z4root? I had seen it on my cell phone and it was working just fabulous on it. So want to make clear that whether Z4root is supportive application for my cell or if yes than how to install it on my cell? Seriously I want to install this application on my cell. And your help would really gonna help me. Thanks

Re: How to Root LG Optimus 2X with Z4root?

Hey I doesn’t yet tried the Z4root for rooting my LG Optimus 2X but can tell one the “SuperOneClick” is a superb application for rooting your Optimus and it capable of rooting your device with just one click, but before rooting your Optimus, you have to install LG PC suite in your computer and then after that connect your cell with PC and then both your computer and your LG device will connect to each other. First do this and further other member will guide you with further setup.

Now once you had done with install PC suite on your computer and connect your Optimus 2X to it, now download “SuperOneClick” application in your computer and install it now follow the below the mention step:
    1) Connect your device using USB Debugging mode for performing it go to setting than application and then development and click on the USB debugging .
    2) Now run the SuperOneClick and after that click on the root button on it and with some moment your LG Optimus 2X will get rooted and you can access your whole system and can now enjoy installing the application which requires root access for operating.

Hey hi dude, yeah you have heard right about the supportive apps i.e. Z4root and you don’t have to worry about the compatibility of the application on Optimus 2x as it has been build only for supporting Android Phone, that you have got benefit in buying an Optimus, now either you can opt for “Z4root” of “SuperOneClick” both will work as substitute of each other and once after rooting your device either with one of the application than you can even reset the warranty period of your device, that too cool guys, so now don’t hesitate and enjoy the application.

Either download Z4root or SuperOneClick application, the procedure and the function are not much different from each other and save it on your PC first and connect your Optimus 2X with PC and then proceed with the installation of either of one application on your device and after that install the rooting software (Z4root or SuperOneClick) on your device using the file manager of Optimus and then let the installation to be complete . and now you have access to all the features of after rooting features.

Hey there yeah most of guys prefer SuperOneClick for rooting purpose but even Z4root is also a excellent application that is used for rooting, now rooting via Z4root on your Lg Optimus is not much differ then the routing method use for former Galaxy and Android phones the procedure is pretty simple and I had posted it below so that it will easy for you to understand.
    First download Z4root and install it on your computer than connect your device with PC and mount the SD card and then copy the APX file to SD card root and download Astro file manager on your device and after completing with downloading your file manager open it and look through to the location of the Z4root APK file you formerly copied to SD card root and now install the apps using the tutoring and when the apps is install on your phone than open it and click on the root button and let all process to be finished and restart your device after all installation procedure. That’s it now you can access the root on your LG Optimus 2X.