Thread: Z4root crashing due to update OTA on Optimus S

Z4root crashing due to update OTA on Optimus S

Hello friend, last month I bought new branded LG Optimus S Smartphone and there is nothing wrong happen into this cell phone before yesterday. Yesterday, when I try to update an OTA then it gives successfully done message. This phone contains Android 2.2.2 mobile operating system. The SW Version of this is LS670ZVD. Whenever I trying to use the Z4root 1.3 then the crashing happen in this phone. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Z4root crashing due to update OTA on Optimus S

I have work on LGP500 Optimus Smartphone and the similar kind of problem happen in my phone. In that time, the z4root will be crashed. Then I read the few articles. In that article mention that, the upgrade my phone ROM will be helps to solve this crashing problem. Hence I used the LG update to do this task. Within few time this task happen in my phone and now this z4root will be work without any problem.

I recommended you to use the alternative way to do this task. Just try to install the SuperOneClick for doing the same kind of task. Then uninstall this z4root if it can’t successfully work with the updated OTA. Hence you need to just go to the official site of this SuperOneClick and then download the correct copy of this software. This will be helps to you for doing such kind of task. This is the best way to solve such kind of trouble.

If you are does the system data recovery task in your system and this will be still available for you then, I suggest you to just use this for solving this crashing problem. Then you need to use this system recovery task and then try to recover the phone setting. This will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then you need to read the manual of this phone and then try to restore the setting of this phone. This will be helps to remove such problem.

The other alternative way is to just go to the setting menu and then uninstall this OTA application. After that you need to reboot this phone. Then, just search the compatible OTA software with the z4root. This will be helps to solve the problem. Then you need download and then install this application into the system. This will be helps to solve this problem. Follow this simple process and it will be helps to for solving the problem.

May be you need some expert advice. Then for doing this you need to just go to the official site of this z4root and then open the support staff section. The expert person present into that section will be helps to solve this problem. Most of the expert has already faced this kind of troubles and hence they respond quickly of this crashing issue. Then I recommended you to just do this simple task. I’m sure that you get the correct result after following the advice of expert.