Thread: Error code 39 with acer 5739G

Error code 39 with acer 5739G

When I was installing the Microsoft .NET framework 4 in my machine and it get installed after some days I had Code 39 errors, and it was saying like the device is not working as I seen in the device manager. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, and have ACER 5739G-6959 laptop, I have confirmed that I have no virus in my machine, and together with that I have checked almost all the possibilities for solving the same, but didn’t got any solution. What could be the problem, as I haven't faced any such ever. Need some suggestion.

Re: Error code 39 with acer 5739G

I think you might have this problem in the CD drive and I think you don’t have installed the proper driver for that, thus I would say you should try to install that first, it seems you haven’t read the manual properly thus you are confused about this, and if suppose you don’t have the proper drivers you can download it from the internet, I mean to say from their official website you have those drivers. And after installing mentioned here if you persist any problem.

See if you check the LOG files you may get the message like Windows cannot load the device driver for the perticular hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. And surely this is because of the driver only, you should reinstall the proper drivers for the hardware you have, and most probably i would say this kind of errors occurs due to GPU only, thus you can reinstall the drivers for your GPU, and all other that you have doubt on.

See whatever the problem that you have mentioned has so many reasons that causes the same problem I mean to say there would be so many symptoms. Such as driver that is not present or not installed or the corrupted, or a initial file or I would say the program files that might be corrupt, a file Input/output trouble, or a driver that locate an entrance position in one more program file that could not be loaded. Thus I would say you should check all this mentioned possibilities in order to solved this problem.

Exactly I would have the same opinion as the above user, and see this is not only because of the CD drive, this could be any hardware causing the problem. I would suggest you that you should Uninstall the driver, and then hit it off Scan for hardware changes to reinstall or mostprobably upgrade the drivers. Or you can simply trouble shoot the same, as you can do it by following the troubleshooting wizard, under the On the General Properties tab of the respective device.

As you’re getting the code 39 message, it may be because of the additional third-party filter drivers were added to UpperFilters and LowerFilters values, thus I would suggest you that instead of removing the whole value of upperfilter and the lowerfilters you should try to take out the non-Adaptec filter drivers initially. But if suppose you still persist the same problem even though you remove those files I would suggest you that remove the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters values totally in the prior key.

I think all the methods that the above user had mentioned is enough I think for resolving the error that you are getting, but if suppose you are not getting out of this problem the best way is to contact the acer customer support center as from there you’ll surely get some help and thus you can solve this problem, I am suggesting you this because first of all I am not very familiar with the computers and whenever I got any problem they have helped me every time.