Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-06-2011

Accidentally unrooted the phone with z4root after installing gingerbread

Hello friend, I done this rooting Smartphone in the last month using z4root. This has work very good without any issue. Yesterday, I done the installation of the gingerbread on this Motorola Droid X. now there is some problem present into this Smartphone and hence this phone is to be uprooting accidently. I need to solve this problem. After this issue the there is no internet connection in this phone. . If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-06-2011

Re: Accidentally unrooted the phone with z4root after installing gingerbread

I think you need to reinstall this z4root software. This might be helps to you for solving the problem. Then you need to just follow the uninstalling process and after that you need to reboot this phone. Then try to download and then install this z4root software. This will be helps you to solve the problem. Then try this solution and I am sure this solution helps to you for solving the problem. The exact step by step process is present into the manual. Use it and do the installation task.
Old 17-06-2011

Hey dude, I have already read most of the related articles of this phone and its related task. Then I found out that the z4root does not work on gingerbread. Hence I suggest you to first uninstall this gingerbread and then you need to install the prerooted version of it to get root. This will be helps to you for solving the problem. Then you need to read the manual and related articles to solve this problem. As per my knowledge the file name is "dxgbrooted.zip" helps to do this task.
Old 17-06-2011

I think you need to install the dxg on this phone. This will be the better way to solve this problem. Then you need to search this dxg over the internet. Also I suggest you to just test the compatibility of this dxg with the droid x. this will be helps to you for solving the unrooting this phone problem. Then go to the official site of this droid x and then try to find out the correct compatible dxg with this phone. This will be solving the problem.
Old 17-06-2011

Hey dude, may be you didn?t think the solution but I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time, due to this gingerbread installation process, suddenly the problem present in this phone. This phone is accidently unrooted. I have also done this process using the z4root software. In that time I just try to reset this phone. I did this in the setting menu of the phone. Suddenly it works and the problem is solved in this phone.
Old 17-06-2011

Hi, I think you need to uninstall this z4root software and then use some alternative software to do this task. May be the SuperOneClick software will also helps to you for solving the problem. Hence you need first uninstall this z4root and then download and then install the fresh copy of this SuperOneClick software. This will be helps to remove such problem and then you can find out that this unrooting problem is completely solved from the system.
Old 18-06-2011

Hey dude, as per my knowledge there is no need to install the sbf or any other application into the system. You need to just go into the root explorer. The alternative way is open the root file manager and then go to system folder. In this folder bin subfolder is present, open that folder. After that find the hijack file and then delete it. Also you need to find the logwrapper file and then rename the logwrapper.bin file. This will be solving your problem. Then try this and it works to solve the trouble.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,