Thread: How can I connect LG GT540 to my Pc

How can I connect LG GT540 to my Pc

Hi, do not know if it comforts you, but I have exactly the same problem. Did this thing now for almost 2 weeks and have tried everything. With me it's was because the included software suite, but also not available for download. LG contacted via live chat and they are either unwilling or ... well help me incompetent. Did then, after a long wait, finally get the software sent on CD, so it works well but does not. The software suite runs but while the phone is not detected. I think this is probably due to the driver. I slowly got tired. I'm namely to do other things to try out my phone to sync with my computer, what should be in my opinion yes probably a matter of course and should not take two weeks and still does not works. I am very disappointed as a new customer-LG. I'm about to sell the thing again and to do what I've done all the time want to have anything to do with LG.

Re: How can I connect LG GT540 to my Pc

I just talked with two gentlemen in the customer and try to explain my problem. The first was totally bored and unwilling to help and got me on hold after five minutes simply thrown out of the line, the other was so arrogant and unwilling to find a solution that is truly unbelievable! The latter said it would probably be due to my PC.I am very upset and disappointed and hope that at least someone here has a solution
    • It took me a while, until I had the solution:
    • Invites the software update you downloaded from LG: LG Mobile
    • Install the software and start
    • Click on "Install USB Driver"
    • Select LG GT540
    • The download and installation processes wait
    • Also runs on 64 bit Windows 7.

Thank you for trying this, or something even wore twice and three times here in the forum. But the fact is it is still not the pc suite has finally acknowledged my gt540 exactly one namely, when I installed the suite. From then on, my cell phone was never detected again. I use vista x64, the latest pc suite version and have installed the usb drivers the hook with usb-storage is not natural set. And when I read things like will probably be due to their pc" then the only confirmed my impression of unprofessional work. Will probably have been handy for me the last LG.

I just have the folder view button recently a cell phone to send a song via Bluetooth, so look for that are preceded by a folder called Bluetooth. 540 GT USB memory (I did) can be placed on your PC is connected to the phone. The message, if I wanted to connect the phone, and then copied it to my itunes songs just out of purely accepted. I meter list in the My Music folder when I got the usual USB connection again appeared to be different.