Thread: How to restore LG Optimus M to original factory software.

How to restore LG Optimus M to original factory software.

I am using the LG Optimus M and wants to go with the original factory software. I do not mean a lower volume, start button, power button reset option. I have done some changes on my phone which I shouldn’t have done but the thing is that a mistake is a mistake and I have learned lessons from the same. Now the big problem is that I am not able to transfer anything on my phone with the help of the my laptop and also the access over the android market is restricted to me. I really don’t know what I can do to solve this issue so please help me in this and get rid of the problem.

Re: How to restore LG Optimus M to original factory software.

Well the best possible thing that I want you to so here is that just try and search the android community and there you will find the application called “Stock” I want you to go through the details of the same and also there you will find the proper way to install the same. And then just go along it and install it in your phone I am sure that all the issue regarding the same will be solved. I hope that you are getting my point.

As said by you that you are facing issues while connecting the same with the laptop. Now what I want you to answer me here is that whether you have installed the pc suit for the same or not. I mean if the PC suite is not installed on your machine then you will definitely not able to solve the issues and also will be able to transfer whatever you want from your phone to laptop or vice versa. I am sure that this will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing.

The process of replacing the ROM is beyond my expertise. This is the encoding of files and software images and other things I'm sure it would ruin my phone with me forever. I took my phone to the store that sold it to me and I just did the volume "down the start button, the reset button to power this accomplished nothing. The store did not mention a warranty center, how I can find a place? This is the center of LG MetroPCS or warranty.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem with the LG mobile phone of mine and I was literally unable to do anything on the same. And lastly I tried to visit the customer care office and there I placed a complaint regarding the same. So what I want you to do here is that just try and visit the customer center nearby and then there you have to tell them the actual problem which is faced by you. I am sure that they will co-operate with you and also will help you to get rid of the issue.