Thread: Does LG Ally really need Software for Updating Text Message?

Does LG Ally really need Software for Updating Text Message?

A lot of homeowners have received a text message that says LG allies that an update is coming and you need to download an application from the android market. The application is updated utility for Ally. What is problem with this update? They were not the usual rumors floating around of an upgrade. But this is not the way update is performed normally. Why the need for the application? Why not send the update over the air (OTA)

Re: Does LG Ally really need Software for Updating Text Message?

I’m having LG ally I brought it 2 month ago since then it giving me too much problem. Now I have heard that we have to update 2.2.2. The motive why an application wants to be downloaded is for the reason that the update is bigger than the presented memory on the phone. The application will manage this so that it is probable to do the update. They should announce this problem on their website and release its update on their website.

I found on website that it requires an update .I don’t understand why not LG fix this problem and release its fix on its website. Why we have to buy to buy application from android market.Insted of telling all to buy an application from android market they should release the fix in upcoming updates. Hence forth I don’t think I will buy LG cellphones. I think they should release the fix for this problem in upcoming update.

Hey I was also facing the similar problem but when I downloaded the application and when I installed the application in my LG ally cellphones. It stills require text message update. I think the problem is not yet fixed. Or problem is with my download or my cell phone. I had lot of problem with android operating system version I’m facing too many problems with software’s after upgrading to android operating system version 2.2.2.

After Searching lot on internet I found this on Google
    1. SMS messages send lacking disruption.
    2. SMS messages deliver to the planned receiver.
    3. POP3 email that is downloaded from the server is now deleted from the device when deleted from the server.
    4. Enhanced presentation when screening email messages.
    5. Enhanced Car Home app when used in Spanish.
    6. Iheartradio stations now play correctly.
    7. Dial # or * when using the keyboard in landscape mode.
    Complete lot of development to warrant the hassle of having to download another application to get the upgrade. I hope there is more to it than that. The only thing that interests me is #3 which I hope means that an email only has to be deleted once to be removed from the phone.