Thread: Is three way calling possible in LG Optimus S mobile?

Is three way calling possible in LG Optimus S mobile?

Hey people, please help me. I recently got the LG Optimus S (LS670) mobile phone for myself. This is the first time I am using an Android phone, so I am completely blank while working on it. So I wanted to know whether Three Way calling is possible with the LG Optimus S mobile phone which I have got. And, if it is possible, then to perform the task in this Android running LG mobile. Please feel free to post your suggestions. Help will be appreciated like always. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is three way calling possible in LG Optimus S mobile?

I would recommend you to check on the manual of the mobile in order to get the correct and accurate information in regards to what you have asked. Or else I would suggest you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased your LG Optimus S (LS670) mobile phone and get the required information with him. If this is also not helping you out then I would suggest you to visit the official website of LG mobiles and search for the mobile phone which you are using and read the features and the specifications of the cell phone.

I was also looking for the same information regarding the possibility of doing Three Way calling in my the LG Optimus S (LS670) mobile and after reading on different people’s suggestions (who used or are using the particular mobile) I realized that the feature of Three Way calling is not supported by the LG Optimus S (LS670) mobile phone which you and I have got. This is seriously proving to be a big disadvantage of buying the LG LS670. If you are desperately in need of the following feature then you can try on some other mobile.

Hey, guys I am also using the same mobile phone and I can say it will full surety that the Three way calling feature is available in the LG Optimus S (LS670) mobile. What you need to do is just follow few steps:
    • Call the first party
    • Once they answer your call, click on the keypad and dial the second number
    • Call the second party and wait for him/her to answer.
    • Once the second person answers the call, click on the "Merge" option which is displayed on the display screen of your mobile.

Thank you for sharing the information with me. It was very kind of you to do so. So, now I tried exactly what you asked me to do. I called my friend and then I clicked on add call and dialed my other friend’s number and hit the call button. As soon as I did this, I heard a dial tone and everything closed. That’s it. But I was able to switch back to the first caller whom I had kept on hold but the merge option never came up. What must have caused this problem with my problem? Please help me.

Hey dude, I also had the same doubt regarding my LG Optimus S mobile phone. I solved it few time back and would definitely share the information with you and anyone who needs help regarding this matter. First of all, make sure that you have updated your Mobile’s firmware. Once you have done that, follow the steps mentioned above in the earlier posts to activate or merge two calls. It did not worked for me at start but after attempting four-five times everything got started. So please keep trying some more times.

I would recommend you get your mobile phone serviced in the nearest LG Service center. There are high chances that there might be some kind of defect or issues with your mobile phone which is not allowing you to perform the three way calling or the conference calls in other words. It is better to get the issue fixed under the guidance of some professionals instead of trying things by our-self and ending up being in more troubles.