Thread: No display in LG Optimus S mobile phone.

No display in LG Optimus S mobile phone.

Hey people, I recently started facing this weird problem with my LG Optimus S mobile phone. Recently the mobile phone started facing this weird issue with itself. The display screen has gone completely blank. The phone is not at all responding to anything not even when I am hitting the power button. Also I have noticed that sometimes the backlights of few buttons are flashing On and Off. Does anyone know what must be the reason behind this problem? Please help me.

Re: No display in LG Optimus S mobile phone.

According to me the battery of your cell phone might have drained or must be very low that is why it is not starting and you are unable to see anything in the display screen of your mobile. So, I would suggest you to connect your mobile phone to its charger and try charging up your mobile phone. Make sure that you have charged your battery completely. Once the battery is fully charged, try switching on the mobile phone and see whether you able to see anything on its display screen.

It is highly possible that your Mobile phone's battery is causing all this issue. It might be loose or might be leaking power and that is why you are unable to start your mobile phone and it is looking as if the display screen is not turning on. So what I would suggest you is to get a new battery for your LG mobile and replace the older corrupt one with the new working one. After installing the new battery check how the mobile is performing and whether the problem got solved or not.

Thank you, people for your suggestions. I checked out whether the battery of my mobile had drained or not. I inserted the battery in my friend’s LG mobile and it seems to be fully charged and is functioning very well. So it is proved that there is no issue with the battery of the mobile phone. So what to do now guys? Please help me. Your suggestions will be appreciated like always. Thank you once again for past help and for any other future assistance.

I am not sure whether this will be help you or not, but I would definitely suggest you to give it a try. Connect your mobile to your computer system and try to update the firmware of your mobile. You can visit the official website of LG and look upon for the latest available firmware update for your mobile phone. If found any, download it and install it in your phone. Once you have completed the updation thing, check out whether the problem got solved or not.

According to me, this seems to be a hardware issue in your mobile phone. It is strongly possible that, either few internal wires or the display chip of your mobile might be malfunctioning. And the best way to solve the issue is by taking help of some professional. So, I would suggest you to get your LG Optimus S checked by some technically sound person or submit your cell phone to the LG Service Centre and get your mobile checked and repaired there.