Thread: Need to have keyboard layout for European chromebook

Need to have keyboard layout for European chromebook

I would ask a keyboard layout that will be available for European countries Chromebooks. Specifically, it is very important for me to have the Enter key and two shift keys wide, as in the U.S. design. I live in Finland, and I'm thinking about asking a Chromebook one of the web shops, but it will be a disaster for me, if the keyboard has U.S. layout I got used. So please need suggestions for this soon.

Re: Need to have keyboard layout for European chromebook

Both Samsung and Acer have this design. Is this similar to your needs? Well usually the European models of laptops and other devices, including mobile devices, with localized keyboards. Photographs of advertising tend to be common across the globe, and show the U.S. keyboard. For example, even in the Apple website in Finland, the U.S. version the MacBook. Therefore, the question is whether the keyboard Chromebooks sold in the United Kingdom, for example, has traced U.S. or not.

See if you are thinking of purchasing the device from UK or US then I think it will be more costly to you because it is going to be plus 23% VAT, as well as shipping charges and Verizon contract which is useless in Europe. You know that I had the same problem with Apple when I wanted to buy a workstation but I got it late since there was a shipping delay for few weak but there was no additional cost even though.

I don't think I will be able to type with the keyboard layout you posted above. I genuinely believe customers should be provided with the option of choosing the default keyboard layout. So is there any chance of alter my unused 2 years Verizon 3G to a UK network? I am often over there for work and rarely have easy access to WiFi whereas here in the US I never have a lack of connectivity.

Well I don’t have much idea about this but I think the best thing is to go for a local pay as you go for a sim card you gets the data only. But you know that as per my knowledge there is one more model available of Samsung American version without any Verizon. Well the price is $429 which includes all the other costs. You can say as the inhand cost. I think you must check it out on the web and I hope you like.

As per the model of Samsung American you are telling which is of $430, this model do not have 3G facility. But however I would still like to have this connection. Also one more thing is that Amazon US does not supply shipping to Europe. In turn, Amazon UK has UK keyboarded Chromebooks. Just check it out if it really supply then it is good for you. I hope you get what you want as soon as possible.