Thread: Strange network settings behavior in Google Chromebook

Strange network settings behavior in Google Chromebook

Hello friends I'm using beta 0.12.433.99. But I am having a problem. Does anyone else have this problem in that if you use the menu option to disable the mobile data that remains "Disable wireless data" in chrome: / / settings / internet until you reboot or logon / logoff? It's a minor annoyance because it makes it difficult to convert the data moving back and / or ensure that it is really disabled. Need help.

Re: Strange network settings behavior in Google Chromebook

Not only you but even I noticed yesterday while trying to get mobile data to work in general. It has been so for a time in my system inside and out; however, running the dev builds. Today: 0.13.587.15 OS Chrome, Google Chrome 13.0.782.14. It's annoying. Sometimes I cannot use my 3G without having to reboot or take away the battery. Thus I had to remove the battery? I cannot say that I had to do that - usually a reboot resolved it.

I had not thought of this before and maybe never necessary to the production machines, but with built-in battery in the Samsung, how do you pull the battery if that's the only way to recover from a problem? I missed only a couple of times in the last 6 months, but have happened. Anyways I have got no solutions for this but you can take help from someone who really knows about it. All the best!

The disadvantage of having a long battery life is this. You have to wait until the battery gets utilized completely. I've never been a fan of the batteries cannot be removed. I am disappointed that they did. I have no device that cannot be separated from the battery / power. That's one of the things I insist on around a lot of Apple devices, the wish that they had decided otherwise, let’s hope for good.

I have had this problem in the last couple of beta releases. Fortunately, I had to disable the adapter from the latest version. Not only that, if I leave 3G on, you keep trying (and failing) to connect even when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. So, if connected, is willing to use my 3G instead of Wi-Fi, eating all my data for the month. Oh, well. It's pretty easy to turn off until you fix it. So I removed the battery by turning out three Phillips screws and disconnect the motherboard. Well, not user friendly.