Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2011

Does anyone know how to lease a Chromebook

I have recently heard about Google plans to release Chromebook which would run their Chromium operating system. So, I am planning to have the same on the rent basis. I own my educational institution and thus I want to make use of these Chromebook in my institution. But here I don?t know any information on how to get those Chromebook on lease basis. So please provide the information on the same, I appreciate the one.
Old 16-06-2011

Re: Does anyone know how to lease a Chromebook

Even I have heard of Google?s declaration of its Chromebook rental plans and it has increase more hopes in the technology field. As you are having your own institution and definitely Google has plans for giving their Chromebook on rental basis. For Leasing Chromebook an educational system can get it for $20 per month and business organizations can get at a price point of $28 per month. Thus that proposes the most straightforward and easy to support interface intended.
Old 16-06-2011

I would tell you one important thing which I guess would help you. As Chromebook is a new release, thus Google have provided some restrictions on it. If one wants for self use then he can definitely get the Chromebook on rental basis. In case of educational system, Google can offer Chromebook but there should be a minimal order of ten Chromebook. So when you order the same, then at least 10 Chromebook you should order.
Old 16-06-2011

Definitely the Google Chromebook is out for purchase and you can definitely have for your educational system. You can get all the information regarding this cloud based Chromebook purchase from e commerce sites. I have found that Google Chromebook is out from purchase only from two major ecommerce vendors. These popular are Amazon and Best Buy. So look on their official sites in order to know more on this.
Old 16-06-2011

Google have worked with two major laptop manufacturing companies. These popular vendors are Samsung as well as Acer. The pricing is absolutely correct which is mentioned by another uses above, also only two vendors are having authority to give those Chromebook on rental basis. Well I would love to have the same and probably will go for this Chromebook which I heard that it is going to be released in the end of this month.
Old 16-06-2011

Obviously many of the individuals will go in buying the Chromebook. Here I would tell that the Chromebook have been released. I have visited Amazon and there I found that this Chromebook were available from 15th June. Before this even I was thinking that it will be available from this month end. Also if you want to go for direct purchase instead of leasing it, then you can obtain it by paying a start range from $349 onwards, whichever you want.
Old 18-06-2011

Here I have found all the information which I needed. All the members have supported me in giving some advice or suggestions about this Chromebook. I am going to have 10 Chromebook for my institution, and will be paying $20 per month for each Chromebook. I am going to check Amazon today in order to get more details in purchasing. At last thanks for giving me needed information which was more beneficial for me.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,