Thread: Random blue vertical line on Google CR-48 screen

Random blue vertical line on Google CR-48 screen

Today I was simply browsing on my CR-48 like common, except this moment while i altered tabs i observed a blue line drawing out from the top toward the base of the display (for a number of reason it merges inside among the white except contrasts in the midst of the black). There was for all time a slight red pixel into the underneath right bend of my display and that does the similar thing by the white as well as black backdrop. Is there whichever method to repair this?

Re: Random blue vertical line on Google CR-48 screen

I discovered that the treatment of screens for laptop LCD screens is different. There is a Service that changes the screens laptop if you throw the PC, which is not tolerable! For LCDs, this is garbage and you cannot direct an OEM that sells you a slab. They reserve the market for wholesale. We will not buy 10 000 tiles for a change. The market is lined. When something loose on a laptop, we are disappointed but we understand that it is fragile, that the trick to perhaps take a shot without our knowledge, somewhere you would expect.

It could be the video processor or maybe drivers, but hardly the line of which you speak is always propose the same point, it could also be a defect of the monitor, my advice is to try the monitor on another PC (so the monitor does not need special configurations) disappears if the defect is the video chips, in that case you may try to open the case and push it into place better to see if it resolves, unlike the case of change, if it would be covered under warranty, as well as in reverse case ie that the defect is also present on another computer, then it would monitor and even then the warranty (if still present) would be valid.

My first deduction would be the inverter. Frequently if an LCD goes awful the whole thing goes and it's much inferior to a number of lines. If you end purchasing the inverter I can offer you directions on how to put back it. The inverter extended strip is positioned straightforwardly at the back of the plastic right underneath the LCD display. After replacing this inverter the screen may comes back to normal position.

Is your lines are always in the identical place? If so, modify the display resolution and observe if they go. If they're in the identical position in spite of of the resolution, they are happening inside the LCD display. This is frequently a trouble in moreover the LVDS (Low Voltage Digital Signaling) loom departing to the LCD, otherwise the article drive looms within the LCD panel. If the consequence modifications place while you modify resolutions, there might be a trouble with the video chip, memory otherwise video driver corrupted.

Have you dropped your Chromebook or is it damaged by something else? if so then there is probably be the hardware related failure or connection issue between the components and the motherboard. if not then i think that the graphic processor or on-board graphics chip might be malfunctioning. Furthermore make sure that the power is getting supplies to the device or the screen to a proper amount. if there is any lack in power then also you will notice is lines on top of the Screen or panel.