Thread: How to Restore wireless driver in Toshiba NB 255-N250?

How to Restore wireless driver in Toshiba NB 255-N250?

I don’t know when I mistaken deleted my Wireless driver in my Toshiba NB 255-N250 laptop with Windows Vista. I want it back so How do I restore it back? Please help me as soon as possible because my lot’s of work is pending. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Re: How to Restore wireless driver in Toshiba NB 255-N250?

To restore your wireless driver in Toshiba you just have to follow certain steps. There are many ways of restoring. First go to start click on programs then select accessories in that select system and tools and then select System Restore. After selecting the System Restore a new window will open showing different system restore points. Select any one restore point where you know that your wireless driver was working on that point. Proceed by clicking the next button. Your system restore will start .This may take several minutes and your system may restart several times. Don’t interrupt it unless until it is completely done. After completion you will get a message that you restore point has been successfully done. Wireless Driver that was uninstalled will be reinstalled.

Another way of System Restore is restart the Laptop then Press F8 to go to Advanced boot options screen on that select Repair you system then press enter. Select your language and click on next. Select a user name and type in the password and then click ok. Select the operating system you want to restore and then click next. Then Select the System Restore in system recovery option. Your wireless drivers will be installed back. During this process your system may restart several times and don’t interrupt the process.

You can also perform System Restore by Inserting the Vista installation disc or your Recovery disc, into the CD or DVD drive and then restart your Laptop. If required, press any key to boot from the Vista installation CD or DVD. Select your preferred language and click next. Then click on Repair after that select the operating system to restore, click next. Then Select the System Restore in system recovery option to restore the drivers. This may take several minutes to complete so don’t cancel the process. Your Wireless drivers will be restored and installed.