Thread: How to update Dell Vostro 1014 Bluetooth drivers?

How to update Dell Vostro 1014 Bluetooth drivers?

Please help me to solve this problem! I want to update my Vostro 1014 Bluetooth drivers. How can I update it? I have Windows 7 operating system by default. Is it safe updating my Bluetooth drivers to a new version? Will it work properly if I update my Vostro 1014 Bluetooth drivers?

Re: How to update Dell Vostro 1014 Bluetooth drivers?

It’s good that you have Windows7 O.S. There is no issue with updating your drivers, updating your drivers give you latest version of drivers, also better functionality and fixes problems. You have to perform certain steps to update the Vostro 1014 Bluetooth driver. Go to Device Manager select the Bluetooth driver and right click on it then click on update. The driver will be updated and successfully installed in your Laptop.

There are many ways to go to Device Manager such as from command prompt, control panel etc. After updating your Vostro 1014 Bluetooth driver will improve functionality. There is possibility of you getting additional features since the driver is updated. This step is common for updating any driver you want, only thing you need to do is select the driver which you want to update right click and then click update. You driver will be successfully updated and installed.

After updating your Vostro 1014 Bluetooth Driver during installation process there might me requirement of your Laptop to restart. Restart your Laptop to complete the installation process. There is no need of regularly updating your drivers. Only do updation when there is update available. If there is no update available while updation your Vostro 1014 Bluetooth driver it will show message from your system that your device driver is up-to-date.

You can also update your Vostro 1014 Bluetooth Driver by downloading Vostro 1014 Bluetooth Driver from official website. Try downloading the latest version available as latest version can give you additional feature and functionality. After Downloading, install the driver then your Bluetooth driver will be updated. While installation don’t interrupt or cancel the installation. If required restart your Laptop to complete the installation process.