Thread: Software Glitch in Virgin Mobile Optimus V

Software Glitch in Virgin Mobile Optimus V

Hello folks I had more than one VM-670 cell phones and only one of which is operating properly. While other are showing unknown problems. But even too cell are working but when I press power button it either turn on or off randomly, and after that which profile is activated cannot be visible to me and also home and search downside of the cell is not working. Even if the cell is on than also the buttons doesn’t work. I had tried all the thing what I can, I am not the mobile engineer, so I didn’t experiment it by opening up its each part what is this exact problem is! Did anyone know about it ? your any help will means to me a lot! Thanks.

Re: Software Glitch in Virgin Mobile Optimus V

Hey there hi, yeah I heard about this problem couple of times before also and let me tell you one thing that there is some problem in factory setup, so finally company had suggest to their user, to perform a factory set-up, or what we call as a factory reset and that’s it, it won’t take much of your time, but before doing, please make sure that you have a backup of your important data and after that all your key are gonna work properly. Hope this might help you too.

Hey if your problem doesn’t get solved by the factory set-up so try to do master reset, as I am suggesting you this because it had work out for many of the problem facer, so for doing this you have to simply to the setting and then privacy and then factory reset and at the time of doing this the phone will not ask you for any password or something , if even In the case, it ask to enter password then simply enter “0000” or the last number of you MEID. You have to try this if the normal factory reset doesn’t working for you.

Hey there this problem had gone famous, or can be as becoming the major problem for Virgin (VM-670) the administration had taken to many quick action and number of measure for solving this problem, so my suggestion that, simple connect your cell phone to any computer which is connected to the internet and via pc suite of your cell, update the current version of software of your cell as this is one of the most effective way, by which this problem is sorting out, and make sure that you had kept a backup of your phone data.

Hey guys, I have the personal experience of this problem as I am also the VM-670 user and can tell you the really problem of this, first try to switch off your phone while pressing “home” and “switch button” at the same time, sometimes it works but it doesn’t then there is a hardware issue, call out for Virgin Mobile care support and they will guide you with the valid solution of this, they will exactly tell, what you have to do, so you don’t waste your time while trying other ineffective stuff, they are replacing the parts in the cell ( if there is any fault) without any charges. So good luck

Hey there if any of the above methods doesn’t seem to effective for you, then there is also a way to get this problem solved, just you have to take your cell phone to nearest Virgin care center or to any company representative, they will update the software version of your cell as which is the major issue for this problem. Note : you can also do this at your home, if you have computer at your place with internet connection and if you don’t have then only take it to Virgin care center.