Thread: Optimus M Bluetooth not working properly with car audio deck

Optimus M Bluetooth not working properly with car audio deck

Hello friends I was using iPhone 3g and I use to connect it with my car audio deck and I was not getting any issue with my iPhone. Before some days I have bought LG Optimus M mobile in which Android 2.0 is installed. Now I am able to connect the Bluetooth with my car deck but when I play and song at that time music comes from my mobile phone speakers only instead of coming from my car speaker. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Optimus M Bluetooth not working properly with car audio deck

This is very common problem and you can solve this problem by doing these steps. Open the Bluetooth setting in your mobile and after that delete all the paired device from your mobile and then restart the mobile. Now after restarting the mobile pair your mobile with the car audio deck again. Now after doing that try to lisent the music again and then check whether you are getting the sound from the car speaker or not, if you still want to know anything then let me know.

First of all you have to check whether you are facing this problem with your car only or you are facing this problem with other car audio deck also. Try to connect you mobile with other audio deck and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not, if you are not getting this problem with other audio deck then I think you have to do proper setting with your car audio deck and after that you will get the sound from your car audio deck.

If none of the above tricks worked for you and your mobile is giving the same problem with other car audio deck then you have to reset your LG Optimus M. before you do reset you have to take the backup of all the data and after that you can reset your mobile phone. After resetting your LG Optimus M try to connect it again with the car audio deck and then check whether your problem gets fixed or not. if problem still exist then update the mobile software and the your problem will get fixed.

I have tried to fix this issue by doing the mobile reset after taking the backup of all the data and after that when I tried to connect the Bluetooth with my car audio deck at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I visited the LG service center and then I have done mobile software update and after that when I tried to connect the Bluetooth with my car audio deck at that time I didn’t get any problem. Thank you so much for all the replies and information.