Thread: LG Optimus M Push button is not working

LG Optimus M Push button is not working

Hey guys, I hope that my this problem will get solved on this site as many of my former problem had got effective solution most of the time, as I having a strange problem with My LG Optimus M, the time when try to connect to conference call and after inserting a pin number for that and I also get joined with it. But after that all the function is stating as I am not clicking on the keypad, but I am click on it. After that all I only left with key listing all the numbers from 9 to #, I had try to connect it through my personal computer but it doesn’t seems to be working for me. Does anyone any idea about not able to utilize keypad to run the right tones to work and the systematically not able to go through a phone menu? Thanks in advance.

Re: LG Optimus M Push button is not working

Hey Seriously your problem is not usual, as I use to access conference from Optimus as it is functioning properly and while the conference and speaker phones are activated I use to go into different application and navigate almost everywhere in my system. So I will suggest you to try a different number once of different operator and figure out whether it is the phone fault or your Network service provider fault. Or post me with further detail about the result of trying this, as after this, if it doesn’t work out for you than I will suggest you another solution.

Hey there your problem seem to be very different and I had really never seen someone facing such problem on their Optimus M, so I don’t think that it is some software or particular fault of the manufacturing company, just checkout one thing, clarify whether your MetroPCS communication store consist a live Optimus-M so that will help you confirm where something is wrong with your phone or your network operator. If anything is wrong with your network then None else then the Network official person can also help you in getting rid of this problem.

Hey as if you had tried all and unfortunately no effective result comes out for you, so always there is substitute for everything, have you heard about CYA N it an excellent tool or can be say a software which will work as a alternate keypad, phone book and all function of the normal call function and it works excellent on Optimus M, it trial version of 30 days comes for free and after that if you like the application and function then you can buy it online, its cost will not more than 2$, so it pretty cheap and convenient, so you can give a try to this as it will really gonna help you in get rid of your problem.

Hey, your problem is related with not able to operate properly after conference but it also have much to do with Main menu not functioning properly, it may be hardware related and if it is hardware problem so as per my knowledge you won’t able to access recovery mode, as its lead to malfunctioning, and if it is not hardware related then just do a factor restore by pressing down along with Volume down and power key. All together and check whether after doing this problem get solved or not.

Hey there if you problem is not related to network operator then you can try this first you have root your LG Optimus from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 which latest till yet and the your menu problem might get sort out and after implementing custom recovery on it with MS690 to get your service work properly. And what else just follow this two step and most probably your problem will get solved as most of the due to the software issue, this kind of problem emerged. Good luck.