Thread: Google Chromebook for Students

Google Chromebook for Students

Some people might have already known that the Google chromebook has just released with later Chrome installed in it. The Samsung and Acer were the first 2 manufacturers launched first version of Chromebook. However I want to get one but I don’t know it is the right thing for me or not. AS I am student do you think that getting the Chromebook is better option? I would like to get one if there is a monthly price for students. Please offer me some suggestions?

Re: Google Chromebook for Students

According to Google the Chromebook will revolutionize the notebook segment, thanks to their flexibility, affordability and close relationship with the cloud. These laptops with Chrome OS operating system, that will have all the features of standard personal computer using the power that the network provides. Through these two formulas can be rented at the price of rent chromebook $ 20 (education) and $ 28 (business) a month. The total cost of rent includes all the things necessary for that device.

Within the PA, have attracted particular interest formulas for hire, and specifically for education and Chromebooks Chrome books for business. In fact, this way the institutions can acquire a fleet up to date then be distributed to its employees and students from the faculty. Yes you can get the chromebook by paying monthly rent. The total cost of rent includes, in addition to Chromebook, even the operating system OS along with its Chrome continuous updates, technical support and hardware replacement with other more up to date, in case of obsolescence of the same.

Forbes says, however, that Google would consider a solution of "rental" of a pack including a ChromeBook Cr-48 Chrome OS with a package of online services for students U.S. $ 20 per month. It's more like an attempt to scuttle smoother system than anything else. This solution may be interesting location on campus or in an enclosure completely covered by an efficient network-like Wimax or 4G unlimited as there are in the U.S..

So the rumor was true, Google will offer to businesses and students to subscribe for its Chromebooks Chrome OS (Samsung and Acer)! Fixed respectively at $ 28 and $ 20 (same in euros?) Per month per user, the subscription-free commitment will benefit from a laptop at a lower cost, including updated software but also hardware and many services. These offers will be available June 15 at home in more detail.

I do not know about you but for me conspicuously absent from the first day Google I / O is clearly Chrome OS. The idea that you can store * anything * that its thesis or dissertations on the machine is a real shortage in supply. Exchange data, play games, play movies or store digital photos are part of everyday life now and 16GB of Cr-48 are somewhat below what one would expect using a gear 12 '. If this type of storage is perfect for the 7, the 8.9 or the 10 "use ultranomade, a 12.1" display with 1280 x 800 aspires to more advanced content such as HD video.

The Chromebooks or netbooks running OS Chrome, will begin to be marketed, by the partners of Google, as of June 15. The initial price will not be less than $ 349, on the European market that will result in approximately 330 euros. “Studies” is a long time and hope to rent for $ 20 each month it may be a solution to type his thesis on two years. Beyond it begins to encrypt: 24 months at $ 20 it gives us the $ 480, doubling of some 10 "and more than 11.6" well equipped.