Thread: Need a new SD card for LG Optimus

Need a new SD card for LG Optimus

I had purchased LG Optimus last month. With the purchase I got a 4 GB SD card. My card sometime gets stucked in it. So I wanted to change the card, when I went to change the card which is preloaded SD card, the sales lady refused to change it. She did not explain why? But she said that I have to leave the SD card that came with my phone. I don’t know whether she is right or not, are else I can change the SD card.

Re: Need a new SD card for LG Optimus

You can have up to 32 GB of SD card that your phone will support. Any SD card that is more than 4 GB will be SDHC card. You can put your SD card into the adaptor, which will let you to use it in your SD slot. You can use the card for any purpose whether to transfer photos or anything else. You can use an adaptor that will allow you use your micro SD card into the SD slot in your computer. You can get the adaptor at much lesser price on on-line.

I found many people facing the same problem with the SD card that came up with the phone. So I tried to exchange my card with the shop from where brought the card. But they told me to contact the LG customer service. I called them up and they said that they will not be able to exchange the card. So I thought of buying a new card instead. And I am thinking to buy a new card with class 6 or anything up of that.

You can buy your new card from anywhere you want, but make sure that you buy it from a well known company and it should be legitimate. Also keep in mind that you buy a class 4 or higher. You can have an 8 GB or more for the future expansion. Make a note that an illegitimate card can end you up with some or the other problem and can hang up your mobile or your computer. You can get it from the Android store form its website.

First of all try to format your memory card, if it is giving your trouble. As sometimes the SD cards might be infected by some files that you have on it. After formatting your SD card, if you are still facing any problem, then it is better to purchase a new card. See to it that you purchase a correct card that is compatible with your phone as Samsung mobile phone cards are not compatible with any other mobile phones.

No matter of what size you want the card, as your phone can support 32 GB of SD card, you can have it of any size that is up to 32 GB. But before purchasing you must see to it from where you buy and always but it from a good shop or you could directly but from their official websites. Also get a class 4 or class 6 SD card, to find this there will be a small white circle in your SD card inside of it will be written the number whether it is 4 or 6.