Thread: How to Boost the signal on an LG Optimus M

How to Boost the signal on an LG Optimus M

Hey guys I have brought my new LG Optimus M in last month. Even though I am in good coverage area, sometimes there is only one bar or less than that in my phone. I have noticed that whenever I go up on the roof it I get a 3 bar, but when I am on the ground I only get one bar, sometimes if I go up in the hilly areas I get 2 bars. So I want to get the 3 bar signal inside my house also. Is there a way that I can boost the signal strength?

Re: How to Boost the signal on an LG Optimus M

Yes of course! You can get an antenna booster that will help you to increase your signal strength. They are not of much expensive. Is it that you are staying in an area that has low signal capture? How much signal strength do you want to increase? Is your signal very low that is sometimes causing your problems? If you really want to increase the signal strength then it is a better option to get a signal booster.

Yes it is very much irritating. I am only getting 1 bar of signal in my house. I sometimes get 2 bar when I climb up in my roof. But it is very rare that I get the 3 bars of signal on my phone. It looks very weird, because the MetroPCS coverage map says that I am in a strong coverage area. I am ready to spend some money if I would need to do it. But I cannot spare that my incoming call gets stucked sometimes. So I would first prefer the inexpensive one.

I have heard that lot of people facing the same problem, that they get very low signal strength. So I suggest you that you should use the antenna booster, which would really, help you in increasing your signal strength. I have heard from a lot of people that this method really works for them. As this is not of much expense also. So you can also really try some of these things, which will be really helpful.

You can get a wireless signal booster. they are a device which are small. They are little bit bigger than your noramal sim cards. You can place them by pasting it under your battery. They are not of much cost. There also some boosters which are cheaper than others but you will not see any improvements in it. You can also try other antennas such as external antenna or homemade antennas.

You can purchase the internal mount antenna from the LG manufacturer. The kit includes 14 feet cable, cell phone glass mount, and 3M adhesive for mounting the antenna inside the glass surface. Also you get an attachment that has a Velcro pad to attach your phone directly. So as it is directly attached to the phone you don’t need to have an antenna adaptor for connecting your phone with antenna booster.